2018 Lexus Gx460 Premium Lease without MSD

Ok that sounds like a plan. I will stop in tomorrow morning and then not budge from my offer, if they don’t agree I walk with the “i will think about it”. Hopefully get a call by Sunday.

Noooooo… you dont walk in… you simply call them. You walk in that door, your driving out on their terms… everything is by email or text or call. If you have your reps number, text him now or first thing in the morning. Dont make it seem like its the last car on earth.

Oh ok. Let me elaborate on one more thing.
The sales manager did call me earlier and I told him if he doesn’t agree to the offer then I am going to San Jose on Tuesday(which i am) and I will get it there.
After that he emailed me this morning, saying you will get double taxed and pay double registration when you bring the car into MN. (At max its registration if I follow the 2 month MN rule).
So I didn’t email him back at all trying to play hard. Should i let them hang another day?

You’re the one that NEEDS a car by Sunday, but you want to waste a day?

1 Like

Agree.
Just call him tomorrow and offer up, see what they say. You need the car by Sunday so no point wasting

True cant waste the whole day, i will email or call tomorrow morning.

My apologies for saying wait a day earlier. I forgot you said you needed it by Sunday.

@JustinK - Yeah no worries. Let see what they come back with now.

1 Like

Some messaged me this. any of you guys have experience with dsrleasing?

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/lexus-gx460-lease-deal/45551

Who messaged you? william85? All he does here is SPAM DSR Leasing. I would not suggest them and haven’t seen any good deals done through them.

1 Like

You can discuss your concerns @Anthony_Lopez here from DSR Leasing.

I knew it had to be him. Don’t bother wasting your time with DSR. They don’t have any good deals.

Ok cool yeah just waiting on the dealer now. Its early so might take a bit of time.

2 Likes

There are more opportunities discussing with other dealers too. On that way, you can find the best deal. Good luck to you!

@Jon

no spam here.

Hit me up, I can locate a GX and run the numbers without MSD’s

thanks,

I said your little peon william85 was a spammer.

1 Like

I noticed that. I asked them to stop.

So he does work for DSR Leasing?

Not so good news. The dealer said no to the $1539 so that would add almost $50 a month, also said i will have to pay plates ($803), doc fees etc and first payment upfront which can be spread in monthly but then monthly will be even higher.

You may have bled them dry and may be at the point where if you want the car at those terms, then go for it.