2018 Lexus Gx460 Premium Lease without MSD

Yeah maybe I should just go in and ask for that and say i will sign if you do that?

1 Like

Tell them you will sign today. They like to hear today.

look guys i really appreciate all your feedback.

Yes they gave me 7500 to show lower payment. So I do need 10k miles. I couldn’t go in to see the dealer today. I am set to go in on Sunday and close the deal.

Ok that made no sense. If you don’t need the 10k how does getting the 10k payment lower benefit you?

If you need 10k you shouldn’t have been negotiating 7.5 to begin with.

1 Like

Maybe I missed the mileage he needs. I assumed Lexus gave him a quote for 7500 and 10 just to make 10 seem like a deal.

His first quote was for 10K miles(image in his post above of deal sheet), so I assumed he needed the 10K? I also assumed that Lexus positioned the lower priced 7.5K offer to meet his payment requirements rather than discount the vehicle further.

OP is all over the place. If the next poster came in here and told him to sign a 5k lease for a couple bucks less, he would probably do that…

We will see him back in a few years with a post
“2018 Lexus Gx460 - went over by 17,000 miles - PLEASE HELP ASAP”

4 Likes

These types of threads bother me. 108 posts and counting, OP has shown no inclination to learn anything.

Every single update is a new quote from a dealer, asking us to spoonfeed a ‘yes or no’ answer.

So much time taken away from people who genuinely want to inform themselves…

2 Likes

We are in too deep now.

1 Like

@rayneman - lol … sorry man…

I am going in on Sunday to close the deal. I also have the find a house to live in project going on in parallel.

once again i am thankful for your time and it is great of u to help others.

i have learned plenty from where i started.

Also a lot of threads i read not many closed even when there were great offers on the table. I didn’t get them so easily.

1 Like

Why would you put a down payment? What is the total due at signing?

man i am scared to even reply now! people are annoyed that the thread got so long. but yeah no down against cap cost. I will just pay registration/doc fees etc.

Roll everything in, especially doc fee.

His thread is 1000000 times better than that Accord dude putting down 9k. Atleast, this guy is learning, going back n forth with dealer listening to other members here and most importantly appreciating there help.

5 Likes

Dont be, dude. Your doing great! Look where you started and where your deals now. Like @JustinK and @changehiphop said, pull of the will sign it today !

3 Likes

Just converse with the people helping you. Don’t worry about outsiders.

2 Likes

Thanks guys. It was some encouragement from members that i continued posting. I was just showing progress on the deal. I understand all the different terms now.

I am the guy who once paid $700 plus in lease for a $40k bimmer! At least with 0 down. But so much for the 1% rule!

So i am sooo glad i found this forum.

At the moment dealer wont budge on that $1539 down(I had asked 0 down with same monthly) so it will have to spread into the monthly plus if I add registration/doc fees etc it will take me close to almost $600. The edge of the 1% rule i guess.

But i will have to do it on Sunday. I will hold ground, as suggested, but we need a car urgently so I will have to sign a deal.

Dont make it obvious to them that u need car by sunday. Call em up tomorrow and atleast try $1000 due at signing $540 tax included for 10k miles.

Yep. Give it a shot. Then “think about it”. I’ve even gotten 30 seconds away from the dealer before my phone rang and they came to my terms. Sometimes it takes walking and a day.