2018 Lexus Gx460 Premium Lease without MSD

7500 miles kinda too low no? My friends was 12k miles.

That’s an argument from someone who just prefers smaller vehicles. Which is fine. If I’m loading up my wife and son, it’ll be in a behemoth. I’ll take my chances with maneuverability.

1 Like

Ok received another offer from Toyota Inver Grove. Didnt provide any details except
Toyota Highlander - Limited
MSRP: $45,179.
3 years / 36,000 miles
$1500 due at signing
$628 per month

Said this region has different rates etc. Probably didn’t apply any discounts. This is after 2 days of working with them.

Time to look out of state.

Sheessshhh… what is wrong with MN dealers man.

Or swapalease 20202020

I’ve never really found a good Lexus or Toyota lease. They just don’t lease that great - kinda like Honda and Acura. For the same price, you can usually go with another make and get more features.

@JustinK - yeah i asked details and he said giving 0 discount and the tier 1 plus money factor is .00230.

Will Infiniti QX60 work for you? It should still have good lease number. While no experience on how good the AWD system is in snowy condition, it is a better 3 row than Highlander and for less money.

I currently own the 2007 Infiniti Fx35. Just was trying to get something a bit different. But all options are open now!

I think from the driving dynamic point of view, FX and QX are very different. FX is more like a sport car. There is nothing quite like it, not even X5. QX is more of an large size people hauler, kind of similar to Highlander and MDX, just even slightly bigger. And in some ways similar to GX as well. But if you want something from different manufactures, I totally understand.

If you think GX, please go do test drive. Bring items you plan to fit for test fit. You may be surprised. At least I was. It is very different than what I expected.

I don’t know where you got this idea. Insurance companies actually went to great expense to gather their own data and create/conduct standardized tests rather than rely on simplistic notions.

Yes. Clearly I said the only notion they consider is the size of the car.

Let’s let this guy get his leasing info.

Yeah definitely true. I liked the FX for its car like handling. But good point about space. I will check on that. Did you get the GX as well?

A lot of the conversation did get into safety and that’s actually good. One of my concerns were safety as its for my wife and 2 young kids. Infact that was the most important factor. I knew i would get winter tires and an SUV. But sure is confusing!

1 Like

So I posted the Volvo numbers in the chain. Another dealer now came back with $645 from $710.

Ok you need some tough love from this forum. Do some homework. Assume nothing.

Go to Edmunds forums for the RV and MF. Look at Autobytel and carjojo for incentives. Ask the dealer for the selling price.

Yeah @max_g …and thanks to all the rest who took the time!

I will post the final results once I get the deal done now!

1 Like

I ended up with QX60, mainly for cost reason. But Not choosing GX was not about cost, the GX package didn’t work for us. If I were a serial advanture guy, off road type of stuff, it will be the car to get. For commute, taking baby to and from day care, weekend road trips, I think a crossover works better.

I think most of the SUV you listed above are very safe. You can find official safety rating online. So go with what work for you, and what for the budget

Bad idea. Let us help you through the deal… Don’t jump into something then come post it to find out you didn’t get a decent deal and then you’ll regret it for 3 years. Been there, done that.

Ok thanks @changehiphop in that case I will post the deals before signing. I put together an email asking for all details from the dealer so they know I understand the terms/calculations. But still everything that came is very bad(basically its the poor discounts).
As suggested I have approached dealers in CA and will see what they offer. I have an office I visit every month out there so I have an address. I only moved out here 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

where in CA if you don’t mind sharing?