2018 Honda Clarity Base 36 months, 10K Miles per year - $219 Monthly, $1164 Due at signing plus tax

honda
ct
nj
ny

Can you answer the 10k debate? And if so, is it an East coast thing? West coast seems to be a no go for sure.

10k works on the east coast. I’m starring at my printout from my dealer @ 10k :slight_smile:

And there, you have it.

I had a feeling that you would be all over this one lol.

Quick question, honda sensing is on base mode?

Standard on all Clarity trims.

Does your deal include the 1700 from NYS for clean vehicles? I thought that gets applied at point of sale but I wasn’t 100% sure.

Yes it does.

Vhoolooo just pull trigger. You have days left to do a deal and ur Volvo needs to be put out of its misery. Quick harassing dealers about 10k or 12k.

Counterpoint: The RV on these can’t get much worse than it is, can it? And I don’t think anyone is going to be able to move these as the colder weather comes in the Northeast without that $3000.00 incentive or something better.

On top of that the Costco program might make the Volt a compelling alternative if things stay the way they have in the past.

Yeah @vhooloo…why fret over the possibility of up to 10 years in prison, and a few thousand in fines. You can do that time in your sleep.

But what if I was looking at pulling the fuse for the alarm (Which always goes off and annoys me)

Where/how were you able to figure this out? How does one check their vehicle to see that the car has NOT been tampered with?

Thanks

Read the manual. Your car transmits data to Honda as to your speed and location all the time in the interest of helping you. Likely have a cam inside that watches you too. Pull that camera fuse and the car never starts.

Got an offer for 7,200 one pay. Should I take it or push harder. They are saying it’s the lowest.

I have heard of people tampering with the odometer — digital odemeters especially

It’s a dark secret

Wow… That is a great price. Does that include all fees/registration/title/tags/tax/doc etc.? Where is this?

Let me clarify this is after state incentives!

Okay… I guess Limbo’s deal in MA is still better, $5.4K after rebate