2018 GMC Terrain $160/m sign and drive

SD is hit or miss. I got my bolt last year in Carlsbad. I’m looking to make a deal for a Terrain for a buddy of mine.
Best deal I’ve got is $250 a month including taxes, 12K a year and $0 drive off.

I agree. Only good deals I got in SD where on Accord and Toyota Corolla’s (for friends). I only got a great lease deal on my Lexus (GS350 Fsport) in Escondido is because I had a bunch dealerships/brokers working hard to get the best price. At the end I called LOE and said if you match or beat I will pick up the next day. They did and I did. But a bit of a lot of work saving 15 bucks a month.

Starting to find dealers that are willing to deal. Just had an initial offer of $180/mo including tax $180 drive off 24/10k FWD SLE $29,450msrp

Would you mind sharing the dealership or PMing me?

TIA

Hello all, I’m in Orlando FL, and would be a first-time lessee. Me and my partner have two cars, a 2003 Pontiac Grand AM and my 2001 Toyota Corolla (so I think I qualify for the Conquest 3K off?) so this will also be the first time we have a car payment, but we really just want to have something new and reliable.His credit is rough, under 600. I am around 750. We would love to get into a Terrain lease for under $200 in the next two weeks, does this sound realistic? And any advice on whom to contact or email to make this happen? 3ish years ideal, 12K per year will be enough. Blue Steel Metallic would be our preference, and features beyond SL or SLE are not at all important.

For those in San Diego. I have a deal in the works right now and will disclose dealer info when I’m done. This required some price matching to MarkChristopher in Ontario (who had an ad advertising $0 down and $129 a month not including drive off fees)
$0 down
$1284 drive off fees
$129 per month plus tax
24 month lease/12K a year
SLE model

You should be able to. I am fairly certain GM Financial takes the higher of the two FICO 9s as long as one is top tier.

I got a decent deal last summer from Fountain Buick GMC on OBT in Orlando. Give them a shot.

They were up for negotiating via email. Don’t forget the massive FL dealer fees make it harder for us to get a screaming deal. Got my Encore 24m/12k miles from them for just over $200 inc tax zero out the door. Not earth shattering but way better than anything else I was even close to in the area.

Carl Black on Colonial had some good deals too so check them out. Also worth looking a little further afield. The Lakeland area has quite a few dealerships to consider.

I might be interested, but is this actually a decent car/truck, or something that’s going to fall apart in a few years? Seems like it gets relatively decent mileage anyway.

Why do you care? Going to turn it in later anyway! Under warranty the entire time! GM is no better or worse than anyone else.

3 Likes

I liked it, a little plastic-y and cheap inside but that is par for the course with alot do domestics. The 1.5L was a bit under powered too, but not terribly. If I was planning on driving the car for many years I’d definitely spring for the 2.0.

My deal breaker, which I noted above was the aggressive seat bolstering which I find odd that no one else is commenting on. I thought it was extremely uncomfortable and I don’t think I could stand it on long drives. Maybe it’d break in, or I’d get used to it but it was by far the worse I have ever felt and I rent/drive many different cars a year and have issues often with the seat bolstering on the seat, but this was on the seat back. I’m not obese or really overweight, 6’4" 220, so while I am large, I’m not excessively wide.

1 Like

I had the same complaints about the seats on an Acadia SLT (leather) and Traverse LT (cloth) I rented last year. Each had between 10-20K miles so weren’t brand new. But seats were rock hard. If the Terrain’s are hard and narrow, that is a killer for me.

The 2018 Equinox has the same seats and we really like them. I’m 6’3" 180 and love the fact that the passengers seat has height adjustment. The bolstering is a bit aggressive but we don’t mind it. It is a tad annoying in the back seat though. Last generation Equinox and Terrain had some of the best seats I’d ever experienced. Seriously amazing

The 17’s seats are pretty nice. The 2.4 mill…not so much. Guess you can’t have it all.

Just sealed the deal on a FWD SLE $29,450 MSRP for $179/mo tax included with only first payment at drive off. I like this thing for the money.

I’d hope so…you’re stuck with it for the next 2 years :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Indeed. I didn’t even drive it to be honest… negotiated with a couple of dealers via email and had already sat in one and played with infotainment etc so knew what to expect. Just needed something cheap to throw my bicycle in and keep miles and wear and tear off my 370z.

Because I don’t want to have to deal with going to a GM dealer every month to get something fixed under warranty?

hi any deals with the terrain with leather?

For the competitive lease cash, does anyone have a clear understanding of the fine print? I own both a BMW and a Jeep at home. For Chevy, it lists the exact makes that are accepted, but I didnt see the same for GMC or Buick. Thank you