2018 GMC Terrain $160/m sign and drive

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 GMC Terrain SLE]

MSRP: [$29,210]
Selling Price: [$3k off msrp]
Rebates: [$3.4k GM cash, $3k Conquest(own or lease any 1999 or newer competitor]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (excl. tax): [$160]

Zip Code: [SoCal]
Sales Tax Rate: [7.5%]

Leasehackr Score: [13.6]

Simpson Buick/GMC in Buena Park, ask for Luis.

First impressions: Pretty good compact SUV for city driving. Base model lacking in features but whatever I’ll live.

5 Likes

Was the 3k GM cash a top off on the GM Card?

The advertised deal is $159 plus tax so this deal is a little cheaper?

No it’s just a cash rebate.

@Svsfan, nah the advertised deal is for a base white model with like 28 something msrp, I just negotiated a different color that cost like $500 more.

1 Like

I’m a little confused the ad says msrp up to $29210.

So you got one for like $148.84 plus tax to be $160 after tax?

They don’t actually have any 29210 msrp ones, just 288xx white ones, different colored paint is $500.

The ad is for $160+ tax, sign and drive.

How do you like the weird shifter? It’s what drove us to Equinox in October. Not sure why GM thinks they need to reinvent the wheel when a lever works fine

they reinvented the Valiant of the early 60’s , Push button shifting but worse, PULL Button shifting…

I’ll get used to it, putting the parking brake button by the hood release annoys me way more. It’s such a out of the way location for a button that gets used a lot.

How do you like the equinox? I felt the interior is a bit nicer on the terrain and the cost is almost the same with current rebates. The MSRP is grossly inflated though.

We love the Equinox because it’s quiet, roomy, and great on gas (Terrain should be too). We preferred the look of the interior in the Equinox because the dashboard was a bit curvier and sleeker. You’re going to love the Terrain! Congrats

Whats the MV/RF on these?

The GMC website is also showing $1500 conquest cash for owners or lessees of 2012 or newer cars. If we are leasing a 2015 CRV, would we qualify for both conquest rebates?

I’m also seeing 2 cap cost reduction bonus cash offers, one for $750 and one for $1000 for my zip code (79423). So, in total, I’m seeing $750 and $1000 (cap cost reduction), $2650 lease cash and $1500 and $3000 conquest cash. Would I actually qualify for all of that, or am I crazy?

Typically conquest offers are mutually exclusive. On my lease contract it says 6400 in rebates, I know there is 3k cash(various kinds) and 3k conquest, not sure where the last 400 came from. MF 0.00135 and RV is 64%, dealer discount off msrp(before rebates) is $3k, $6400 total rebates.

You’ll get 3k conquest, not both. Why it’s published this way is anyone’s guess.

Does anyone know which rebates are subject to tax and which are reduction to sales price/dealer disount?

Here in New Jersey, all rebates were taxed (even the $111 that I got from my GM BuyPower credit card points were used as rebate fyi)

Depends on your state.

do you have a break down on the GM Cash rebates?
I’m only seeing $3K on the GMC site and on Edmunds. of that $750 seems to be purchase only.

carjojo.com is best for finding rebates. There is 3 rebates that add up to another $3k in my region, plus the conquest stacks.

Carjojo will also tell you which rebates cant stack

Can you tell me where to go to find the rebates on that site? I could not easily locate it.