2018 GMC Terrain $160/m sign and drive

For GMC/Buick, I think it’s just any non-GM vehicle.

Jon, do you know if the max cash allowance one can get on a 2018 model now is 3k? I just noticed the competitve cash is for the 2017 model, while the 2018 lists with bonus cash, select market and customer cash. http://www.gmc.com/current-offers

Check out carjojo.com it shows all rebates available for the model and year you input and which ones can stack with each other.

Thanks rwp, I did not know about that website before. I am sure I will be able to find great stuff on it. Thanks once again.

I think you are worrying too much. All makes and models have bad apples. Most only ones who post on forums are the few who get unlucky. Most don’t post to say “no problems”.

2 Likes

Yeah, even Toyotas have issues I guess. I still try not to buy the very first model year of anything though, they always seem to be beta testers for new vehicles.

Can someone please translate a deal for the SLT MSRP $32,395. My wife has to have leather.

Post the dealer discount and your zip and if you qualify for Conquest, any GM points, Supplier etc…

I went to look at this today as well as the buick xtour. They didn’t have the Xtour yet but I saw the Terrain and it’s actually pretty nice. The infotainment especially is leagues better than previous GMC products. If I can get a diesel SLT for low to mid 200s I might do it.

I looked at one today and they actually did a real nice job at least on the SLT I sat in. Going to have to test drive a diesel.

Just aim for 10% off MSRP(before incentives) 24 months lease with base mf, and all applicable rebates.

I had an SLT at 227 sign and drive which seemed like a good deal. Dealer Discount was around 13% if I recall, but they were marking up the MF and it was non negotiable, which made the “effective” discount about 10%. This was in Missouri where we tax on the monthly lease and no tax on rebates.

Edit: Mine was an SLT with an MSRP if 33,300.

Anyone able to replicate this in northern Cali? Can you please pm me? Thanks ahead.

Replicated a similar deal in San Diego but the drive off was $1284. Not exactly zero down but I thought it was good.
$1284 drive off fee
$0 down
12K a year for 24 months
$129 per month plus tax (about $140)
Residual value was $18K and some change.

1 Like

This is what I may be getting:
2018 New GMC Terrain SLT
MSRSP: 32,395
Sale Price: 29200
MF: 00135
Rebates: $7150
Residual: 63%
10k/24mnths
Monthly: $199 including tax
Drive off: $800 (fees etc)
LeaseHacker Score: 13.1

Is it good?

2 Likes

Looks like a good deal to me as long as 10K is good for you.

thanks for your response

I’m currently at 149 a month including taxes for 24months /10k year with first payment due at signing only. The car was curtesy car (under 5k miles ) 29k msrp
SLE trim not sure to go with it yet !

Keep in mind with GM, being over 1,000 miles at inception, you would be limited to 20k total miles, so you would only get to drive 15 k miles if the odometer is currently at 5k.

My 15k per year Encore had 3k miles, so my 15k per year is actually only 13.5k per year.

Unless they deducted the $.20/mile upfront for miles >1,000. Can’t tell from his post, however.