2018 GMC Terrain $160/m sign and drive

when you search for the car(s), it lists on top left

1 Like

Hackalease is right, click see more rebates and you can check the boxes to apply and click for more details

1 Like

Thanks! 20characters

Without a GM Card or GM Supplier Code, I only see $2500 Conquest and $500 Customer Cash for a $3000 total on the 2018 Equinox that can be used on a lease. Carjojo lists another $750 but it only applies to the 2017. Does anyone see any additional incentives for the 2018 Equinox?

Is the deal worth it for a awd??

Congrats ā€¦ looks like a really good deal to have hacked.

What is the RV and MF on it?

24/10 SLT FWD is .00135 and 63, 24/12 is 62. Add 2% for AWD.

Terrain has different incentives I believe

Iā€™m showing 6400 in my area on Terrain : 3000, 2650 and 750.

I see the $6400 rebate, but I donā€™t get how you got this car $3k under MSRP, I tried 3 local dealers and the best they offered below MSRP was between $900 and $1300 and I am shopping for a higher model thatā€™s $32k+ where they have more leeway. Any pointers?

Expand your radius to 100-150 miles, find one that will come back with a steeper discount, then have your local dealer beat the price. Another approach is to tell them the price that will make you sign immediately (and be prepared to follow through) e.g. if you will sell the vehicle at 10- 15% off (pick your exact number) before any incentives are applied, then I will buy today.

Depending on where you are it may be difficult. Socal dealerships are highly competitive compared to most of the country.

Nickberti gave good advice. Find the biggest city in your state and look for a volume dealer with a ton of cars on their lot. Call them and give them your numbers and tell them youā€™re willing to commit immediately if they can match. Be aware that higher MSRP doesnā€™t necessarily mean more discounting, it depends on how many of that trim the dealer has and how fast theyā€™ve been shifting them.

Equinox incentives are worse, but the MSRP is lower and the RV is higher. Which is better all depends on how aggressive your stateā€™s gmc dealers are vs Chevy dealers.

I am confused, how do I get the official RV and MF? My dealer in NY is telling me that for the Terrain SLE AWD 24/10 is at .00117 and 55% is that even possible?

According to Edmunds SLE AWD is 0.00135 and 66% at 24/10. 36/10 is 00.117 and 57%

Thank you, but is there an official way to find out the numbers?

Ask in the Edmunds forum thread for the year/make/model you need.

Without the work materials the dealers use, Iā€™m not sure? Perhaps a call to GM Financial? The Edmunds stuff is about as official as it gets for lay people, knowing that number allows you to check the residual $ amount on the quote and the adjusted cap cost and fees to see if anything funny is going on. The dealer HAS to use the official number to get the deal approved, but I suppose itā€™s possible for them to pack in other stuff to make it look right, and/or bump the money factor if you donā€™t demand the tier 1 rate and qualify for it.

Damn, I like the new GMC Terrain. Would jump on the 24/10 SLE AWD at that price but I have another 14 months left on my VW lease :disappointed_relieved:

Do I even attempt to try and trade in a 2016 Passat? :fearful:

1 Like

how much would an awd be?