-1500 Rebate
Costco price: $24,979

Residual: $17,014 (58%)
Rate: 0.000001
Drive offs: $881.52
Payment: $258.32 including tax

Your thought if I could do better?

any thoughts :slight_smile:

Right now a GMC terrain is leasing for $160/mo with zero down. I wouldn’t pay more unless you really want a rav4.

any certain one ? MSRP for that?

Its on the front page:

And here are people discussing it:

1 Like

Awesome Thanks:grinning::grinning:

I liker the xle deal better. The toyota is 12k miles the terrain 10k only. The xle is better appointed than the terrain and has more safety features.

The sle requires 3k conquest and the xle does not

Haven’t driven the Terrain, but drove the Equinox and RAV4. RAV4 had awful seats, odd packaging (no power seat in XLE), dated dashboard, and cheap-feeling fabric. It wasn’t as quiet as I expected from a Toyota either. Only benefit was the safety features. GM did a good job with the Terrain and Equinox and I think it’s definitely worth a drive

Where are you located? If you’re local I definitely can help with a better deal.

This is very good deal. I’m currently leasing RAV4 LE for $215/mo for my wife. This car has everything she need. And it comes with 2 year free maintenance (oil changes, tire rotation) and 24 hr road assistance.

I live in San Diego shows you in Tustin would defiantly drive there.Have a 2016 4runner limited lease would like to dump as well, Do not want to roll any equity positive or negative in the deal would handle that separately.

You should def try to sell that privately…likely to get a lot more than trade in value.

Yea I know I would come out better,I just don’t have the time to deal with it.

Oh I missed the fact that the 4Runner is a lease. Yeah that makes it much harder to sell privately.