2018 GM Costco Auto Program Holiday Sales Event

In order to keep @chevysalesgirl’s topic uncluttered so she can continue to share amazing deals, I figured it was best to have a separate topic about this year’s version of the sales event.

Model year 2019 vehicles - Costco members who purchase or lease new 2019 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac models receive:

• GM Supplier Pricing
  • A Costco Cash Card after completing a Costco Auto Program survey:
    • $700 for Executive Members
    • $300 for Gold Star and Business Members

Model year 2018 vehicles - Costco members who purchase or lease new 2018 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac models receive an exclusive $500 Costco Member-Only Incentive that can be combined with compatible GM incentives for which the member qualifies.

For more details and information on models: https://www.costcoauto.com/promo/

7 Likes

Interesting the 2018 deal. Stackable $500 instead of gift card is almost preferable.

1 Like

woohooo, let the sales begin!!!

But no supplier pricing on the 2018’s so your at the discretion of dealer discount and we all know how that goes. Either really good or really bad.

well if they want to get rid of excess inventory, then they better take advantage of this. I know a few dealers here in San Diego where they like to keep excess inventory on their parking lots.

Anyone want to take odds on the chances of Asian conquest coming back to align with this over the next three months?

If you’re currently a Gold Star member, can you upgrade to Executive now before doing this deal? Or are you locked into your current membership as far as this is concerned? The $50 upgrade or whatever would be a no brainer.

Usually happens around March, but you never know.

does anybody know how long you costco membership needs to be active for to qualify ?

You had to sign up and be a member by yesterday AFAIK

You can upgrade a day before you purchase a car. $60 upgrade.

1 Like

how can we find out for sure?

Terms on the Costco website says, " (3) Be a current Costco member by Oct. 1, 2018"

1 Like

important lesson for next year if anybody is looking for a GM

Wonder which of these models/trims has the highest residuals? Want to start working this deal to replace my '17 Equinox :slight_smile:

PSA:
I was just on the GMC website looking at the Canyon and there was a pop up for a $1k PCO
Will try to see if i can post the Chrome page -> To replicate the pop up.

@chevysalesgirl tried to let people know yesterday to sign up ASAP.

3 Likes

Wait for asian on march if you can. GM might bring back those $3k conquest again.

Yes that’s where you get the best deals!

last year, those with inactive memberships that re-activated were able to get the card. not sure on this year.