Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Oh OK cool, when are you heading out?

1 Like

Haahhahahha. oh technology :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks again, hope it helps out!

1 Like

that’s rad hahha thank you :pray::pray::facepunch:

1 Like

current deals go through tomorrow. new programs land Tuesday.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

gm regulations. merp.

1 Like

Moment of truth tomorrow… 700 bucks buys a lot of ribs and brisket and pork shoulder for the ol’ smoker, but it’s all for nothing if the deal wouldn’t have been as good.

federal reserve rates went up too. so well see how that goes too…

I predict a 1% RV drop and a 00130 Money factor on the Volt. If I’m right and rebates stay the same I basically broke even versus getting the Costco card. But even then that’s assuming that the car was still around by the time they were ready to make a deal like that.

2 Likes

Do you know if I’m Costco Gold as of today, will I be able to upgrade to Executive later and get the higher rebate?

Yes. Last year coworker upgraded to executive weeks after getting the car. It was actually Costco calling him (he had no idea about the costco program) and advised him to upgrade membership.

I believe that as long as you are signed up and in, membership level can be upgraded later on. That’s how I remember it.

1 Like

gm regulations. merp.

Does this page mean it’s only going to be Tahoe & Suburban this year?

No, that deal has been available for awhile now.

2 Likes

Any chance Bolt deals will be like last year this time, I hope?

it is official: https://www.costcoauto.com/promo/

$500 cash card for 2018 models
$700 cash card for 2019 models

1 Like

gm regulations. merp.

Do you know if the employee discount can be combined with the costco cash card promotions?

Looks like I might have made the right choice after all