2018 F150 lariat lease deal

That spread between regions is crazy lol.

you guys got it rough on the mf, originally dealer had me at 2.5% and when he put it back at base mf it made a $60 a month difference.

Hi, Interested in RS, MF, incentives for f150 SCREW lariat 2.7 302a 36/10.5 for zip 06473. Thanks!
1.20% APR
59% residual
$2250 lease cash

Assuming 4X4

Realized I asked a few weeks ago… Apparently is 1.2% which is almost half of what the dealer gave me… is this negotiable?

yes, please run lol, thats a $50+ a month difference.

you have to say you’re not paying anything over base mf, which is 1.2%

Exact same here with RV of 56 and 64.

They must have jacked it 0.8 and are pocketing the extra. So the MF is not locked in? Should have seen that, but got wrapped up on the other numbers. Where do the guys on edmunds look these values up? Just wondering so I can have more solid ammo than forum conversations.

100%. Every dealer sent me a quote with a marked up mf. I worked with 3 dealers at the same time. Believe it or not a BIG NAME NYSE traded brand gave me a quote for $1153 for a $64k truck and simply told me that they will not entertain base mf…

Dont worry about it. You know the numbers. Dealers not gonna ask u if u made em up during coffee break at work.

Honestly put whatever numbers you have on the caclulator here and get yourself an idea. Dont go for exact but like others here helping you, you will see the difference, bumped mf, 24 vs 36 and etc. Make.

I’ll send a pic of what numerous dealers texted me, it took me almost 8 dealers to find one that would honor their online price, majority of dealers said we have a different purchase price and lease price, apparently “its a whole different game,” but yeah every dealer I initially got quotes from had the mf at 2.5%, most agreed to drop it to base but few kept their sales price 10k below sticker before the 2k lease cash. ( I have no pco or I would have had a smoking deal already)

Yes. Exact same story with me. One dealer who was 200 miles up north, would keep arguing over sales price which were advertised with rescueman, medic discount and all even when i told him we dont qualify lol. His last excuse, oh we have a $995 bedliner sprayed on or some $h*"

I hope OP was shopping with atleast more dealers cause clearly there is so much room in these deals.

1 Like

I have shopped several dealers, even outside of the state. None did better than invoice minus incentives. Hoping they will drop the MF to the 1.2% without altering the deal otherwise. Just not sure it will be worth walking on the deal if they don’t considering the expiring PCO.

1 Like

they stuff every discount in there to make it look good on the internet, one dealer had recent college grad, first responder, military, american quarterhorse association, realtors association and trade in rebates totaling almost 3k, and im like what recent college grad just got out of the military and is a first responder/realtor who owns a farm and is trading in a vehicle??

2 Likes

Ha right? It’s ridiculous when you dig into the deals and see the stuff they pull. Really annoyed with that MF up to 2. I’ll be calling first thing in the morning to ask about it.

Try not to go in, send em an emajl now to send you a new deal sheet with adjusted mf. Tell us those numbers here. I will try to follow this in the AM. DO NOT WALK IN TO THE DEALER before yiu get the adjusted deal sheet.

I actually qualified for first responder and college grad, but of course they don’t stack with the PCO…

One last thing, make sure you play with the calculator here. Check what difference does the 24 month make for you. (Hope u have edmunds numbers or that might slow you down a little)

I’ll text the dealer first thing in the morning, and see what they have to say. Thanks!

Looks like 24 months is 1.1% MF and 64% residual

Or at least that was what the dealer quoted… that 1.1 is also jacked up I’m sure. Don’t have the official 24mo number

I wouldn’t be surprised if its 0.05🙂