2018 F150 lariat lease deal

What were the rebates/dealer discount and net cap cost on that 68K truck? 599/mo only a few bucks more than mine but almost 10k more MSRP.

yeah you’re working against the clock, like I said 10k is a good discount so looks like you’re pretty much there, maybe check on that money factor. They make be marking you up, could save you another $50 a month.

Rate is currently 2% with residual of 59%

Any chance anyone has or knows of a PCO link that is working? I would love one, even if it expires tomorrow! Grind out a last day of the month deal.

24 months puts me at 800+ and we are buying one platinum and leasing one this time around so dealer caved and we are getting a 7 year 125k mile extended warranty for $500 per truck, includes loaner car at any ford dealership.

Your region has $4800 in lease cash on the XLT. 10% off + $2500 package discount + $3000 PCO, gets you to $330/mth before tax on a 24/15 lease. Is Lariat worth 80% more?

Did you tell dealer about the PCO already? [If so, that may explain the small discount.]

Rebates were $250 + $3000. I will confirm discount in the morning as I dont have sheet on me but it was close to 11k. Did not mention PCO to dealer till the very end.

For 24 months, its 0.05% and 64
Edit: 64 not 65

I also didn’t activate my PCO until we got down to invoice price. What MF have you guys been getting? 2% seem on par?

This is for 36 months 10.5k/year

it’s based on region, for my zip my mf is 1.2% or .0005

edit : thats for 36 months

Yes on 36 months its insane at 2.05 % i think. Sweet spot for ford is 24/10.5 but @cheapdad00 is an expert if he can confirm.

Sorry none of the links work anymore.

1 Like

new pco should come out next month but no guarantees, it may not come out until next year.

1 Like

Where can I check that MF? Zip is 06473

Try switching to 24 months. Also the xlt trim is really a great bargain. I was doing this deal for my cousin who is stuck on the platinum even when i have showed him deals on the xlt and that he can get 2 in different colors for the price for the platinum :laughing:

Go to edmunds forum. Ask them now, and rhey can answer in the AM. Also read through for month of October, maybe u might find numbers when someone has already asked in your state.

1 Like

My region is 2.3% on 36 months and 0.05% on 24 mth. They cut the MF from Sept to Oct, but they cut it from like 0.1% to 0.05% which didnt make up for the 1% residual reduction.

1 Like