2018 expedition platinum

I don’t buy cars for name. Besides the name what is superior in the Escalade?! The fact it doesn’t even get 5 stars on the nhtsa test is absurd…and solid rear axle technology is so old and crap.

Ok then sign it. We just don’t understand why you’re posting a bunch of statements in the ASK the hackers forum, and then getting upset that we are confused as to why you’re ranting at us.

Or was the purpose of this post self aggrandizement? You seem proud of yourself and that we should be shocked that a woman, no less a mother gasp, could lease a vehicle. Oh what a wild time we live in!

Just let us know if you actually have a question and chill out :rofl:

4 Likes

whqr a rude bunch of people. I said I’m a woman bc someone said bro. And then people started throwing choices that don’t seem to have much behind them. Why did people through other car choices instead of discussing the deal?! I didn’t ask to be questioned. I didn’t ask about gas mileage. Seriously. Do you think I can read a window sticker?! I drive big cars. I know what gas mileage is like. I also live in California and voted against the gas taxes…bc our gas prices are absurd…but I do know how much it costs.

Why didn’t anyone yell at this person? Or tell him/her it is the wrong car? Good grief. Can someone share how my deal is worse?!?!

That person asked a question.

You just threw out a bunch of crap and said “fingers crossed.”

Not sure what that was.

1 Like

Perhaps you can look into buying the car instead of leasing it then. I just don’t recommend leasing it at this price.

I am not going to buy it. If I wanted to I would have bought it. I lease. That’s how it is. I am paying more for my GL. And yes it was a good deal.

Daaaaang

You’re cockier than an untrusted hacker

6 Likes

You are buying the totally wrong vehicle. I think that you haven’t done any research and possibly cannot read a window sticker. You need to look into an Accord Hybrid. Gas mileage is so much better. Payment is waaaaay lower with $9k down.

1 Like

You are so helpful. You were the jerk first and have added nothing since. Seems bullying is your style. Cheers.

Let’s see if anyone can make a helpful suggestion based upon the criterion.
-4x4
-larger cargo space behind second row than the GLS
-independent rear suspension
-5 stars at least for NHTSA crash testing
-headrests in all positions (Escalade is a nope there too)
-seats 8

What other choice would you consider??

Volvo XC90? Also, Toyota Corolla

1 Like

Traverse or atlas

Sienna AWD. Autozone sells badges that say Platinum - they’ll never know.

It’s way smaller. Only seats 7. Cargo size is worse and 3rd row seats aren’t sized for adults.

I had one. 2012. Worst car I owned. Toyota also hasn’t done much to it since it came out in 2010. Is due for a redesign. Sub par crash tests.

Was considering the Atlas. The one I want is $660 plus tax because of a crap money factor. It has great crash tests. But for a $51k car that payment is ridiculous.

I have an odyssey already. I don’t put badges on my car. I don’t want the platinum for the label but rather the options it comes with.

1 Like

Sounds like you got your mind made up. Do it

Can a Lincoln Navigator be had for similar price?

It seems to me you want a highly specialized vehicle, there are not many SUVs full body on frame of this size.

You’re gonna be stuck over paying.

May I ask what you specifically need so much interior volume for? Do you often move 7 or 8 full grown adults one a regular basis?

Navigator cannot be had for this price. I prefer the inside of the navigator and it is what I really want. But similar options about be $300 a month more. I think $1200 a month is too much for a vehicle and the excess should be donated instead.

How am I overpaying? I need space in the trunk for road trips… and I take 6 kids in carpool.