2018 expedition platinum

About to pull the trigger on an expedition. MSRP is $79570. The only thing we are off on is the money factor. They said it is the standard rate but it is isn’t. I’m about to go talk to them. I am getting the car for $68. Doing a 36/15 lease. Fingers crossed!

Updated

Selling price is 68,000
Aquistion fee is $645 doc fee $85
Interest is .1
Residual is 53 percent-42172.10

$2500 to cover drive off and the small amount that is left over is going toward cap cost. Asking for that breakdown. Payment is $832 with tax. 9.5 percent tax

So descriptive…

1 Like

Need more info so people can evaluate the deal u could be walking into a bad deal i wouldn’t sign anything until u have gotten feedback.

1 Like

$68.00 per month - I’d jump on that… Or do you mean $680 per month? Or selling price is $68k which doesn’t help evaluate the lease. My local dealer advertise more than that off expy’s for a buy price and they are among the highest priced dealers in the nation. (which is why I usually buy out of state)

Cool. Story. Bro.

2 Likes

I’m not a bro.

Selling price is 68,000
Aquistion fee is $645 doc fee $85
Interest is .1
Residual is 53 percent-42172.10

$2500 to cover drive off and the small amount that is left over is going toward cap cost. Asking for that breakdown. Payment is $832 with tax. 9.5 percent tax

Oooof

Lots of $$$ for that

Escalade all day

How do you calculate a lease not knowing what you are buying the vehicle for??? You need to know the final price.

Worse crash tests on the Escalade and solid rear axle. Not interested.

+1
20x20x20

May I ask-why did you post?

There were no questions or anything

I posted the rest of the info. It is in the ask the hackers forum. Why the attitude?

Waiting on this deal to get locked up. Don’t see anything beneficial in this post.

@Jon

Do you see the rest of the info I posted?

You didn’t ask a question

It’s just a bunch of bang bang posts that are annoying because you don’t want feedback.

The deal sucks. There.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t touch that deal especially on a car that gets a few gallons per mile

I highly suggest you look at something else. I would look at the MB GLS, X5 or Lexus SUV for that price.

Seriously. You angry a soccer mom doesn’t want to buy an Escalade for the name and knows about suspension types and what is inferior and about crash tests?! What sucks in the deal? 14 percent off and almost no interest?! No bogus fees that I can find.

I have a GL right now. And I went more space. I am asking about the deal not the car choice.

The Lexus options are horrid. Not a chance. And BMW doesn’t make a large enough options. Checked out the X7 too.

I have a diesel GL 350 now and they get similar gas mileage. I am not worried about gas mileage but thanks.