2018 Encore Preferred AWD | Need help with my lease numbers

The only downside is that roof racks are an accessory unless you get Premier or the panoramic sunroof

Youā€™re going to have a hard time finding a vehicle with just these features and nothing else.

equinox is much bigger than Encore so much comfortable for long drives and can handle family easily, I would pick equinox over encore any day. I never owned a encore but owned a 2017 equinox LT and loved it, great amount of space to haul family with 2 kids.

@adamcar I am little confused. Are you saying that $3,000 conquest is now good for ANY 1999 or newer non GM owned or leased and not just only certain Asian brands?

For a Buick or Gmc yes. For chevrolet itā€™s Asian only

I emailed a dealer in S. FL area to get their initial quote this morning. I will share details here when I hear back from them.
BTW this is for the Buick, thought might help someone looking for rebate info

https://www.edmunds.com/buick/encore/2018/st-401720387/deals/?zip=33024

I have been offered 159 + tax 2yr/20k. No details on pricing. Dealers are being very secretive. They dont want to give out sales price before rebates and incentives. Have to play slow and steady.
Is that Missouri deal still alive ?

What trim level is this?

2018 encore premier.

yes, the missouri deal is still alive .

Premier? I thought it was Preferred, Sport Touring and Preferred II?

1 Like

Premier is a trim level on Chevy, not Buick.

Going to try for a one pay on the Encore this weekend. Here are the numbers in my equation:

2018 Encore Preferred 2WD - One Pay 24/10

Donā€™t need the vehicle, just too good to pass up for an extra car with a teen in the house.

Tax of $581 seems too high.

Edit, nevermind, I see the incentives are taxed. Isnā€™t all that tax eating up the savings of the one pay?

Good question. I wasnā€™t sure in CA how to apply the incentives so I supposed they are all taxed. 3k conquest, 2k lease, 750 CCR for southern CA. Any advice here might help me reconfigure?

Tried a dealer tonight - typical ā€œone at that priceā€ and the deal was $1800 drive off, $90/month (tax included). I said, ā€œso youā€™re not willing to discount off MSRP at all on these?ā€ and he said NOā€¦ Oh well, it would be a toy car for us anyway. Might see if anyone else is coming closer to the true $100/month plus fees like the ads.

Preferred sorry.
So another dealer called up. Sales girl took all infor and calls me back i n half hr with her quote, for sign n drive, 2yr 20 months. $366 + tax per month. Lol. I was driving an i yelled WHAT MODEL WAS THAT AGAIN??? And she says encore preffered. I asked her msrp and sale price, and told he how did she even come up with those numbers. She had no idea what MF isā€¦ i jist figured hanging up would neutralize my Blood prssureā€¦

ha ha ā€¦ thatā€™s so standard dealer tactic, they come back with the same offer from a different person thinking we will hear it differently. I liked your response

Ok. There are like 5 topics open for the ENCORE deal. I rather post here since this is where I started from. Also, others if your reading, I thing its better if we all follow in one thread.
So im in the S. FL market for an Encore Preferred FWD. I have a question about the incentives that I found from edmunds and I want to ask if someone knows if some of those can be used together. To help, I have the following:

1. Leased Acura 2017 from Acura Financial
  2. Leased Lexus 2016 from LFS
  3. Leased Toyota from Southeast Toyota Financial
  4. I own a 2009 Pontiac Vibe beater which happens to be a GM vehicle.

I already know that the $3k conquest for OWNERs/ LESSEES, $2000 customer bonus cash and $750 select market (which is showing for my zipcode on edmunds) is good to use which totals $5750. Now hereā€™s the tricky part.

1)There is a seperate bonus offer for customer currently leasing a 2012 or newer non GM vehicle get $1500. ( I doubt this would match but still worth asking) as the Conquest is for Owners/Leases ( basically anyone who has a car 1999 or newer)

1. There is a $1500 Lease Loyalty offer but I donā€™t see anything for a owner which maybe the Pontiac I own could help me towards.

2. Lastly, the 3 dealers I had gotten numbers from had initially all asked me about educator in the house or a college kid in the house hold. My wife is a teacher at a public school so Iā€™m sure she qualifies and also my sister is a full time student. But I donā€™t find any info on Edmunds about this incentive.

If, I use my tax rate and fees and replace them on the hackr calculator, choose the acqusition waiver and one pay lease I get $3978 with a score of 14.5 years.If I get even an extra $500 incentive for loyalty or educator, its $3457 and score of 17 years.
I know i cant get the incentive #1 or #2 but if i do that, I get $2416 and score of 25.8 years. Yes unrealistic, I guess but was still worth checking.
Can anyone help me with these options or clarify? Thanks.

I am not capable to answer all of your questions but can answer from what I know on #3. I got educator discount which basically means that dealers offer you ā€˜dealer pricingā€™, FWIW. In my case, two separate dealers told me $378.xx was coming as a result of educator discount (this was on Equinox deal) and $717 from Encore dealers (when my initial search was focus on Buick Encore). You will definitely qualify for it given your wifeā€™s status. I donā€™t think your sisterā€™s status will have any role play here IMO.

You might stress on asking them for how much is educator discount taking away from the MSRP because separating that amount will again help to pin on dealer discount off the msrp. Here are the rebates that I had received on the Encore:

Conquest $3,000
Lease Support $2,000
GM Financial $750
Educator $717
Flex Cash* $1,000
Total Rebates $7,467

Also, I donā€™t think they can stack all of the rebates for multiple non GM leases. I suspect but I may be wrong.

I hope its of some help.

*From what I have learned, dealers can offer up to $2K flex cash to a customer, obviously subject to its availability with the dealer.

1 Like