2018 Encore Preferred AWD | Need help with my lease numbers

$1,500 Flex cash included in this deal.

I think dealers may not want to use flex cash until towards the end of the month if numbers are a little short?

So Iā€™ve been researching on encore and now seeing these better deals for Equinox ā€¦ anyone have a preference of one over the other or know which one is better ā€¦ Iā€™m really indifferent so long I can be close to $150 and which ever serves better value for money

I know some of them have to be in order to hit the numbers Iā€™m being offered. One offer I got specifically mentioned them, donā€™t know how many are being used though. I know that near me last week in certain areas places lost power and it cost them at least a couple of days in the month, and that will possibly happen again tomorrow with the impending storm in the northeast, not to mention people just staying home in general on bad weather days. So maybe some places are trying to make up for lost time?

Unless a couple mpg means that much to you, I would rather have the Equinox for the extra space and newer overall design. Not driven the Nox but assume it about same comfort as Encore.

I canā€™t get anywhere close to the same payment on a FWD Equinox LT vs an Encore Preferred though, even assuming a highly unlikely 15% off MSRP before 4000 in rebates. That still leaves me about 30 dollars apart.

Hereā€™s what I got:

2018 Equinox FWD LT
MSRP $27895.00
flex cash $1500
Conquest $2500
supplier for being a teacher $378.21
Residual $18689.65
money factor 0.001980
DOC fee $399
Bank fee $650
DMV $349.00
Security registration $485
Approx tax $705
Sign and drive for 24 months is 23 payments of $187.25

CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR (Iā€™m getting $178 instead of his 187 because I didnā€™t know where to add the security registration)

someone important on LH community says its a kickass deal ā€¦ others inputs welcome :wink:

Do we know what security registration is?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m wondering. The money factor looks off too. How are you getting to 16% off before the rebates?

I see 1500 in total lease cash CCR available in NJ plus the 2500 conquest. The supplier reduction isnā€™t a taxable rebate.

I think he is deducting the rebates and educator twice.

1 Like

Can you pl put these numbers in LH calculator for me so I can see where I am doing it wrong.

Lol brain fart, itā€™s all GM right?:thinking:

Do they have the gross cap cost on your worksheet? All we really need to know. Can work it backwards from there.

I donā€™t know that but Iā€™ve it confirmed $187.50 x 24 payments and all good to go!

Iā€™ll see if I can plug those numbers in LH calculator. If someone pro wants to do, pl help ā€¦ all numbers are posted in my above post (NJ tax 6.625)

Both chevy experts in the community have given their TU for the deal

Anyone in South Florida??

I test drove the Equinox FWD LT today and with an offer of 180s with true 0, Iā€™m about to close it inā€¦ finally getting close to the new car!

1 Like

WOW. Thatā€™s an amazing offer. Does it have Confidence and Convenience packages? If not, Iā€™d highly recommend paying a bit more for it

I donā€™t know ā€¦ all I know is that itā€™s LT, I drove it ā€¦ and I guess then at this msrp 27910, itā€™s probably not having.

Has Bluetooth, keyless start (not remote), backup camera, Android Airplay.

Do youā€™ve a vehicle example with these two packages? Just want to know what these packages are and how much more itā€™s worth paying more.

Go to the Chevy website to see what is in the package. MSRP should be around $30k or just under.
Here is one with those packages: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/VehicleDetails/new-2018-Chevrolet-Equinox-FWD_LT-Lakewood-NJ/3136360593

Ya okay so about a difference $2000 if we board up to the convenience and confidence package

Found a couple of demos with package explanationā€¦ thought to share for other members

I personally want to have roof racks and remote ignition at the minimum but not sure if the deal will be worth the difference so somewhere Iā€™m having to compromise

You think I can get the one with the ccp at $190-200? Iā€™ll try it anyway when I go to sign the base LT