2018 Encore Preferred AWD | Need help with my lease numbers

Maybe just start sending them the Leasehackr calculator link with all the numbers filled in.

1 Like

Thanks for the educator info. Man if I can get close to $7500 in rebates, the one pay would come out to less than $2200 which is insane lol. Thanks a lot for the information

I just closed on a 2018 Equinox LT FWD and used an educator discount. My wife is a teacher. She or you need to go to https://www.gmeducatordiscount.com/, open an account and sponsor yourself. This will generate a confirmation number which you take to the dealer. The dealer will also need a copy of her school ID and drivers license.

Awesome. Thanks. What was the $ amount of the discount you got for the educator?

I didn’t approach the negotiation from a top down perspective as one would normally do, instead I told him him what I want the final number to be and asked him to “make it fit”, which he did.

My understanding was that, as per above, it’s somewhere between $378 and $500. I will look at my paperwork later.

Encore 1SV (base base model)
Preferred
Sport Touring
Preferred II
Essence
Premium (top tier)

A couple too many tiers IMO

1 Like

Preferred is the real base model, 1SV doesn’t actually exist, it has to be custom ordered.

Does anyone know if Lou Fusz in St Louis will lease to people out of state.?

Good Question ???

I am dealing with them right now and have two parties ready to sign if its true, But they keep telling me Yes prices are real let us talk to the two parties and if they have trade ins… Even after I told them we are in FL.
A guy even called me when I am at work and I told him just get to the point.I cant talk. And by email I am dealing with a manager but they still wont open much up.
Unless a see a snap of someones work sheet, Im not buying it :slight_smile:

Confirmed. They do out of state. Im working for a client deal right now. If I get it finalized this week, i will share details.

Does that monthly price include your tag, dmv and dealer fee? If it’s a 159 drive off and 159 per month plus tax, it’s pretty good

I just closed a 158.xx drive off, 158 per month deal on the encore

Yes it is. But im working on a lower number. Lets see

Do you work at the dealership or live close by? Have you seen any deal that someone close to you has done?

Mohbh… i was referring to you when I asked. Sorry for the confusion Sssmoked. I dont kjkow why replies post like this.

hey…not encore but we did terrain. dealer was ready to do encore at the same price as that what they advertised.

And all you had to pay other than the tax and registration and title (which state charges) + $199 only the dealer fee? No $1000 down on trade in cash or any smart language pull off by them ?
Thanks

I got the same deal in SOCAL (Tustin, CA). The lowest I got prior was:
1000 due at signing/drive off including first month @ $175 a month 24X12.
500 due at signing/drive off including first month @ $186.00 24/12 (basically the same deal but closer dealership)
These are NOT AWD but Preferred FWD.

that’s correct. total came to 106 per month including everything. I will post exact numbers in a new thread once I get my car.

OK. So I have worked out 2 deals so far and they are the same. I should have the numbers breakdown tomorrow when my parties receive the paperwork. This is from MO dealer, vehicle shipping to FL is NOT INCLUDED but the over all deal was still $800 cheaper on the complete term of lease even after putting a shipment quote.

2018 Buick Encore Preferred FWD, with all tax, FL tag title registration and all dealer fees included, out the door on a 24 month/ 10k miles per year deal.
$122.80 per month with only the first payment due at contract signing.

Shipping estimate is between 300-450 max because we have a transporter contact. I will post numbers tomorrow. So far, deals amazing for a $25,790 MSRP car, thats an under 0.5% lease for 2 years with no money down. And color is not white also.