2018 Encore Preferred AWD | Need help with my lease numbers

Yep I actually stole your calc and massaged it a bit and came out with aaaaalmost the deal I did, except impossible to reflect my actual drive-off. It’s almost right on if instead of just “zero drive off” you could roll in the taxes instead. My total cost also turned out a few hundred lower

I had test-driven awhile back, before the “Asian conquest” lol, so when that came out is why I jumped on it. Other than the (pretty damn strong) new-car chemical smell, I’m a fan - the gizmatics are handy without being too go-go-gadget or intrusive, and the rear has room enough for two kid car-seats. No adults allowed :slight_smile:

It’s underpowered, I’ll say that, and the city mileage is oddly bad for a 1.4L turbo with 140hp. Excellent transmission and good damping though (I think it has active noise damping, which is good because that little engine has some work to do), so it’s highway-comfortable, which is saying something for such a small car. Doesn’t matter as much for leasing but CR says reliability is fantastic too

here in St louis it’s $89 per month with 0 down and it’s a FWD with MSRP $25360. Need a non-GM car in household for 3000 rebate. In case anyone wants it then message me and i will get you in touch with sales guy.

Jesus H… that guy (Fusz) is selling for retail below the THREE year RV. How do you make money doing that

i know!! btw this deal is for 24 month at 10k miles a year, forgot to mention that in my OP.

The Fusz deals require an additional $1000 down, but they still look good. They have the same deal on the Terrain SLE. I wonder if they will lease me a Terrain at that price (89/mo) even though I live in NJ. I’d fly out and pick it up ASAP.

Also interested in lease from Fusz. May I know where you saw the $100 down needs (or are you talking about TTL)? I input the number on their site into lease calculator and got about $80/moth

there is no down on the buick deal. it’s 0 down and all inclusive taxes, admin fees and plates for one year come to 106 for Missouri. They are out of terrain for now but when it’s back in stock then you can try.

Care to pl share the link for the members? might help in some negotiation if nothing else for out of town :smiley:

link of the deal ? here you go:

just to clarify the link shows:
$98 Lease Special

$89/month for 24 months. $0 due at signing
Take Delivery By 04/04/2018

Price does not include Tax, Title, License and Administrative Fee.

Wondering once tax, title, lic. administrative is rolled in … we will be close to $160-175?

“These prices are real. The final price includes all rebates and incentives and the Lou Fusz $1,000 trade in bonus cash. Lou Fusz Buick GMC is #1 in Customer Satisfaction. Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information.”

So they throw in an extra grand for a non-existent trade in? That is over $42 per month on a 2 year lease!

1 Like

admin fees is $199, tax is 8.1% in MO so all included it’s 106/month with 0 down out the door. that $98 was last month so ignore that, this month it’s 89

don’t know why it’s written but there is not trade in required to get in that deal.

by any chance, do you have a flyer or some sort of official ad showing the number. I’d like to send it to my dealer who is quoting me at $220 true 0 :smile:

their website is the best i have got. you can email them and I am sure they will send a quote for the same price .

Also, some of the incentives may be different in your home zip code. On the Terrain, based upon the incentives they are including, my region is 1250 fewer in incentives - not sure if any of those apply on the lease. Currently missing:

In STL, Buick and GMC Select Market Bonus Cash is 1000, for me it is 500
In STL, Buick and GMC Select Market Bonus Cash is 750, for me it is 0
[These incentives are identically named, can both of these be stacked?]

A NJ dealer is advertising $89/month $650 due at signing. If you ask them to waive the acquisition fee for a bump in the MF it comes damn close to a $99 lease.

they have Chevy Equinox … We have been researching Encore

You just added one more line up for confusion man :wink:

here’s another,