2018 Chevy Volt LT - $6640 One Pay - 36mo/12K - California đŸ”„

I thought it was well understood that one pay is no risk with GM in particular, since in the event of a total loss they break up your remaining lease time into monthly “payments”, and pay you back.

Maybe someone else can enlighten us if I’m wrong, I just ready it here in the past.

I think there is still some debate on this forum as it pertains to GM. Someone claims that they know GM did prorated refunds with the Hurricane Floods recently, but another posted some paperwork that seems to imply it wouldn’t be a refund.

I just did a one pay on my Terrain though and the finance manager didn’t know so I just rolled the dice.

Ended up signing for my LT on Friday from Community Chevy on the way to the Dodge Season Opener, and picked it up after the game. LT with comfort and leather package 36/15 lease
Basically $1350 due at signing, includes 1st months payment. $209 per month including tax.
$8459 in rebates. $16663.85 buy out at end. Msrp was just over $36K, so all in a $8665 without onepay.

great deal. can i have your sales persons info via PM? Thanks

Found it. Thanks for the tip:

I keep seeing people say GM leases have GAP insurance built in. Is this true? Can someone show me a reference to this? I bought GAP insurance for $30 from AAA, will cancel if this is true.

1 Like

hi, this is a good deal, less than $200 a month without tax. Is this for 12K miles a month? was there extra for the the registration, etc
or was that included in the $1350? Thank you

Yes that’s correct. GAP included.

it is for 15K miles per year. Registration, fees, etc and 1st month payment were all included in the $1350

$1350 plus $209 x35 months

Really good price, can I please
get the contact information for your salesperson, I think that is a great deal.
thank you,

Hi there - you got a great deal. Congrats. May I get the contact information of your sales person via PM if you can’t post here. Also, can you please provide the breakdown of the pricing (assuming you quality for Conquest and GM supplier discount?).

Thanks.

Tried making a deal with Fremont and Dublin, both gave selling prices at 32xxx and refused to go lower. Since its the last day they cant honor the deal unless its on the lot. It was worth a try!

I have to believe they will have good deals in the upcoming months, maybe in August when they start rolling out the new year models, maybe?

ahh sorry about the lag on this. we sell out of electrics so fast. i took care of a few dealer trades of people i was working with and that was it. onto the next month

1 Like

Sounds like the crazy Volt lease deals were had by many, because the Volt outsold the Bolt for the first time in many months!

Awesome!!! We did the same thing for the Spark EV three years ago.

Link for reference:

https://insideevs.com/monthly-plug-in-sales-scorecard/

1 Like

yeah, I just returned my Sparky from three years ago, will missed it’s acceleration 0-100ft. I was able to jump ahead of many sports cars at the traffic stops. I think the $7500 credit will run out very soon for Chevy, so hopefully they’ll come up with something more creative to get us back.

I was able to close on a volt as well.

Ended getting a volt MSRP of 36,220 for 250/ Month including tax 0 out of pocket for a 36mo/10k.

Super happy, won’t be buying fuel anymore or hardly at least!

Can someone break it down for me? in NY we have State rebate of $1700 and Fed $7500, however, the dealer says only $8k in rebates and $3K in discount off sticker.

Saying for $7500 fed credit I should deal with my accountant. I thought they can take it off the sales price.

Not sure about NY, But in CA:
$7500 Fed Rebate:
You BUY = You get
You Lease = They get
State Rebates = you get (should not be part of the car price)

Don’t confuse the $7,500 fed tax credit with lease incentives GM currently offers on the Volt. The $8k is probably factory-backed lease incentives the dealer is quoting. Whether the state rebate is eligible on leases as well purchases, that you’ll have to find out.