2018 Chevy Volt LT - $6640 One Pay - 36mo/12K - California 🔥

The 36/15 does raise it a few points. The fire deal is for 36/12

You sure squeezed them down from $279.30 $0 down

2 different dealerships, but still a few days left until the end of the month! Community didn’t want to budge for the orig figures, so tried Bunnin, and that was their “best” deal

I am doing monthly payments. The dealer told me when I got there to pick up the car that he was “losing” money on the deal so he wouldn’t be making that mistake again. I guess the internet sales manager got carried away. So it’s not so much the dealer as much as you’ve got to play one dealer against the other to get them to give you a lower offer. Once a had an offer from one dealer I went to the others and told them the deal I had and could they beat it. Obviously, they will only go so low.

Wish I could go 36/12, but 36/15 is the min since I commute 60 miles per day. May just have to wait to see what the Bolts start doing

Bolts are problematic. Mirak refused to give me one for $150 even though they have 15 sitting …

I want to lease Volt too. Can you help?

which dealer? I am ready to get this now!

me too… can you let me know? Thanks,

1 Like

I decided to email the “Contact” a few days ago, and sent her the Documents last night.
Although she mentioned the 50 people waiting list, a Silver and a Gray were located and delivered to my house today.
Amount charged to Credit card was $7,459 “each”.
36 month/36K miles. 9.5% tax, including XS Wear (Conquest+GM Educator)

Thanks to OP and everyone who contributed.

1 Like

You got two of them? I assume the $7459 was each and not the total for both…

Yes ! New deal is BOGO !! :smiley:

1 Like

Well, you did say

“a Silver and a Gray were located and delivered to my house today.
Amount charged to Credit card was $7,459.”

Anyone found a deal in the Bay Area CA?
Please include me. I sent out a few quote requests, but didn’t get an respond.

Thanks in advance

General advice is to find dealers with inventory (use the dealer’s website to check) and then start getting quotes from at least two. Use the competing offers to drive down the price.

1 Like

Will do again. Thanks in advance.

Try Carlos or Devani from Fremont Chevy. so far I see 10 Volt around the base MSRP in their lot.

1 Like

I am working on a Volt LT + comfort + driver confidence + nav (don’t want it, but that is what is on the lot) lease deal in NJ. The MSRP for this configuration is $37,055. I am a newbie at this, but got some initial numbers back from the dealer (they are far off from what I want at $315/mo + $1200 in fees). I need the extra miles, so I am looking at a 36/15k kind of lease.

My question is on the low MF numbers shown in this thread. In another forum, I was told the MF for my region would be 0.00079 and the residual percentage would be 47%. I see a very low 0.00006 MF listed above. Is that due to the one pay deals?

Besides the discount off of the MSRP before the $8250 in rebates, what should I be focusing on in the negotiations? I would like to fix as many variables to minimize funny business. Thanks!

Anyone know what happens if we get out of the lease before the 30 month California rebate requirement? Do they contact us and ask for the money back, and is there any additional penalty? I’m interested, but might not complete the lease.

I heard that they routinely check DMV records to keep track and would request a prorated refund based on the duration of ownership if the car changed hands before the 30mo period so it’s pretty fair imo…