2018 Chevy Volt LT - $6640 One Pay - 36mo/12K - California 🔥

It was a dealership in orange county, but unfortunately they have 0 volts left in inventory. I suggest using vinhboy’s msrp discount and try to get a dealership with inventory to match. I got about $4,600 off MSRP which is less discount than vinhboy. I also only got 10k miles.

MSRP: $36,190
Selling Price: $31,590
Down Payment: $0
Incentives: $8479.75 (includes conquest and GM discounts)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00006
Residual: $18,095.00

7.75% tax

LOL, don’t take it personal. Your apology is accepted, just please read clearly next time.

Can we replicate this deal in NJ? I do not see much Inventory left out?
Can you please share any success stories or dealership in NJ?

Thanks

rebates2

How the rebates / incentives break down for those who are interested.

Note: The GM Supplier / Educator / College discount DO NOT come in as a rebate. This discount goes to the sale price.

I am hoping someone report success at another dealership. If you were able to duplicate this elsewhere, please tell us about it.

4 Likes

Waiting for actual details, but just got a quote for:
35115 MSRP
36/15 lease
0 down &279.30 (tax included)
$1000 down $249.88
$2500 down $205.75

Post more detailed numbers including the selling price, what rebates you qualify for, your local tax rate, etc.

Trying to squeeze that out of them, Tax rate is 7.25
on the email it says:

MSRP 35115, Selling price is $22750, $8250 in rebates, 47% residual ($16504.05) Total Discount and rebates of $12,365

So based on that:
Msrp $35115
Selling Price $31000
Incentives: 8250

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: ???
Residual: $16504.05

7.25% tax

Tyring to see if I can get 0 down 205.75 incl. tax per month with xs wear tossed in. add in the CA rebates and I’m at about $156 month, if I can qualify for the xtra 2k, then just under $100 per month net.

I can’t see it going that low especially for 15k and you want them to throw in XS wear. This is also not one pay right?

Without xs wear and with one pay, you will need them to discount another $1k to hit your target.

And you also need to tack on gm supplier/educator to help you, so find gm supplier code and they discount another $500 and you do one pay.

If you can get them to throw another $1000 into the deal (any combination of additional discount on the selling price, qualifying you for supplier, using their magic rebates/certs, etc) then you will be around $250/mo including all taxes and fees and $0 drive off. I think that’s a very good deal based on what others are getting.

Find another dealer with Volt inventory and play them off each other until it won’t go lower.

they have to get the one I want from another dealer since they just sold the combo I had wanted. They are still crunching numbers for me, but did say I can have the xs wear at their cost (whatever that may be)

And so far this is NOT for 1 pay

I can’t see you realistically get down to your target payment without one pay. You will need about $2500 to come from somewhere.

That was the offer I threw at them, we’ll see what they come back with. Then I will see if they want to duplicate the offer for about 50 other people!

1 Like

hello,
I am in NJ and really interested in this.
Do you know any dealer in NJ where I can get this price.
Looking at 0 down $2XX.

Thanks

I was able to get a LT for $205 per month total including tax, license, dealer acquisition, etc with no down payment in No. California (36 months/10K). Since I qualify for the full $3500 state CVRP, plus $500 from PG&E this will net out to about $95 per month. I negotiated with dealers from San Diego, LA, Bay Area and Sacramento and told them the price and terms I had to have. I looked at each dealer’s inventory and targeted the vehicles I wanted in advance then contacted their internet sales manager. It helped that I didn’t really care if I got the car or not since I would have been happy to buy a used PHEV.

Great deal. Was this one-pay, or are you making 35 payments of $205/month?

hi, can you please PM the dealer info and contact? Thanks

Looks like a great deal. Can you please share the dealer info?
Thanks

Very nice. A crystal balls special

So far best offer between community and bunnin for a 36/15 has been $1850 due at signing, $220.53 per month (including tax) from Bunnin MSRP 35115, I posted the details above a few posts.