2018 Chevy Volt LT - $6640 One Pay - 36mo/12K - California šŸ”„

Are you sure itā€™s prorated? If so thatā€™s absolutely fair.

With these incentive, shouldnā€™t be cheaper if we buy the car?
MSRP 34160, Selling price 29475
Final: 29475-8438-7500(fed credit)-2000(CA rebates)=11537

The $8438 is only on leases

You are probably looking at $23k after all rebates and taxes if you buy in CA. If you can sell it in 3 years for $16k or more then you should buy, but currently 3 yr old Volts with 36k miles sell for less than that in private party transactions.

Hi 49er,
Thank you very much for the clarification.

1 Like

1 Like

NorCal folksā€¦ I know at least two people who have gotten Volt LT for ~$7200 One-Pay.

Here is the lease for reference:

Check out Momentum Chevy. But I suggest trying other dealers as well. Any that has more than 20+ Volts on their lot.

4 Likes

Does this include all of the associated incentives that you had in your original post? Momentum had quoted me $7800, but thatā€™s without the GM Supplier or Educator Discount.

Does not appear to have supplier/educator discount, only $3670 off msrp, but rebates are higher at $8663. Also notice there is no acquisition fee and MF was increased to 0.0001 vs 0.00006 in most one pays (net effect is $70 higher rent charge but no $650 acquisition fee, saves $580). Just some financial magic performed by the dealer.

2 Likes

Yup, they are ā€œmaking the numbers workā€ to whatever total one pay is acceptable to the customer but throwing rebates on there in lieu of discounts to maximize profits.

Iā€™m interested in this deal, can someone please forward me the dealer who is offering this deal? Iā€™m in the san jose area.
I would also really appreciate it if someone can hook me up w a GM discount code.

Is the best strategy to call around or just go to the dealer? Can check out Momentum dealer if they are offering this deal.

Thanks in advance.

Just to provide another data point, Iā€™ve spoken to a dealer in NorCal who said they can match OPā€™s original 1-pay deal and Iā€™m going in later today to finalize the paperwork.

Theyā€™ve said they are taking a ā€œlossā€ on it so when asked if I could share the deal online with their contact info they said noā€¦ but Iā€™m sure people can get some smoking deals today!

So theyā€™re doing $6640 one-pay for 36/12k lease? If so, thatā€™s the best Nor Cal deal Iā€™ve seen.

I managed to find a supplier code. Do they check for documentation on this code? What would be the price of the vehicle w the supplier code?

Some dealers require paystub or picture of the company IDā€¦ The one I worked with in SoCal required itā€¦

Anthony took my code over the phone to verify and went silent on me. He was only willing to do 7163 w my code, that is not right.

You would turn down a deal over $163? Thatā€™s less than $5 per month over your lease term.

LOLā€¦ take it!!! Thatā€™s a pretty good deal considering you are probably at 9.5% tax rates versus my 7.75%

Hereā€™s his reply

Hello, I asked my GSM and he said that GM financial verifies the info if you dont actually work for the company they will charge back. Unfortunately we cannot use the authorization number.

Can anyone please forward me the contactā€™s info for this deal? Iā€™m in SoCal. Thank you!