2018 Chevy Volt LT - $6640 One Pay - 36mo/12K - California šŸ”„

Great deal guys. Newbie here, isnt one pay bad if car is totaled before lease end, then payments are lost?

Seriously, I read the OP. It said to ask him for his contact info and thatā€™s what I was doing. How would I call the dealer if he hasnā€™t provided it to me?

I posted before he made his second update.

Donā€™t jump the gun or blame people before verifying. Iā€™m sure people will appreciate it. TIA.

No need to be defensive. Just read carefully so that you arenā€™t ruining it for everyone else.

Kindly share contact please- yaliyuanroro@gmail.com
Thanks!

Hi Svsfan and Vinhboy. This is krazydmc from the SD spark EV SD thread 3 years ago. Just wanted to say hi! Saw your bolt and volt deals this year. I got a volt one pay leather + comfort + bose for $7400 one pay lease socal earlier thus month 36/10k.

The ā€œcontactā€ has been swamped with emails. I think the ā€œcontactā€ is up to 49 people asking about the deal. according to the email I got, at the time I was #14. So try taking the info Vinhboy gave us with the negotiated price and discounts, etc and try your local dealers and see if they will play ball, especially with the end of the month looming. I actually bowed out since I am now working with another dealership.

Same thing happened last October with bolt deal it got out of hand.

Good deal what are the details?

Hi @dmchanmaster - can you share the details of your dealership? Also, I am assuming this was with conquest?

Last I knew this contacts dealership allows up to $10k payment on credit card. Good place to spend on credit cards with good sign up bonuses.

If the ā€œcontactā€ wait list is actually 50 people deep, I may also try somewhere else. Itā€™s really a shame since I would have liked to give her my business, and need to get it done by the end of the month.
There is plenty of inventory around, and the deal is not ā€œSparkEVā€ crazy.

Not being defensive. Just stating facts.

I will continue to read carefully before posting as should youā€¦

1 Like

For the SF Bay Area people ā€“ What is the best price you guys are getting quoted from local dealers?

If you want to be belligerent, you can PM me. Donā€™t derail the thread because you had issues reading the OP and are upset about being called out for it. It wasnā€™t intended to be offensive, so I apologize if you took it that way. I just didnā€™t want you ignoring the OP and contacting the dealer directly to ruin this deal for everyone else.

I signed lease for 7200 36/12k for VOLT LT

1 Like

Do you mind to share your contact info?

Thanks

The crystal ball was cracked when you made your $99/month Bolt prediction. Lol

Great lease deal OP!

dmchanmaster - you are a true master as well. Great deal!!

1 Like

NOthing that some clear gorilla glue canā€™t fix :slight_smile:
My 99 a month Bolt prediction did not pan out. I am making a new one, based on my recent visit to Mirak and the test drive of the uncomfortable LT. IN 4 months, Bolts will be leasing for 129 a month in CARB states with state incentives. TIAā€¦

Disregard - Iā€™m not in California