2018 Chevy Volt LT - $6640 One Pay - 36mo/12K - California 🔥

Momentum has a ton of inventory on volts right now. I don’t feel like I got he best deal compared to others, but it was reasonable. Volt LT $9.2K for 15K/36mths + wear & tear. Worked with Devon @ Stevens Creek. He was quick compared to his other colleagues.

@mysticalowl any options included?

No options. I should have bargained harder.

I’m new to the whole leasing scene, but if I’m correct, your deal amounts to 20.4 cents per mile. This is a better rate than I’ve seen anywhere else lately.

Does the price you shared already include a competitive/loyalty lease rebate? What about the GM family discount?

The best Capitol Chevy could offer me for the base LT with no options is 24.1 cents per mile (12k/yr). (This is without the lease rebate and GM discount, as I qualify for neither.)

I’m hoping to lease my first car soon, but can wait another 6-8 months if the deals don’t improve.

FYI: Dealer in Nor Cal (FH Dailey) is offering a lease “special” for Volt LT

MSRP $34,665
10K miles/yr
$199/mo
$500 customer cash down
must have current lease. offer does not include tax & lic.

Since this is advertised, I am sure there is room to negotiate.

I think you did pretty well considering 15k/yr.

I leased from fremont chevy (nor cal) for $7300 one pay Base Volt LT 10k. I have supplier and existing lease. Xs wear and tear is addl 498.

7300 in March or June

June 8th 2018. Last week

This is all in (including tax and registration)? If so can you pm location and sales rep?

That’s a good deal. Could you pm sales rep and phone number?

Yup, that is an outstanding deal. If you (and your rep) are willing to share please PM the rep!

Thanks!

PMed everyone the sales rep contact.

1 Like

What is the incentive amount for customers with an existing lease?

1 Like

Existing lease and supplier are 500 each I believe.

Pb_ev, Can you PM your sales contact?
Is $7600 before the California and PGE rebates?

Thats right. $7300 before rebates. So net is 5300 id you qualify or 160/mo

To confirm 7,300 is one pay inclusive of tax/reg etc?

(i’ve already emailed your sales rep)

Pb_ev, Can you PM your sales contact too? Thanks!

Pm me contact please. Thank you so much! Send me your paypal in case I wanna buy you coffee :wink:

Hi, Could you PM me the contact and details?

Thanks! Sounds like a good deal