2018 Chevy Volt LT - $6640 One Pay - 36mo/12K - California 🔥

I just talked w the sales guy. He wasnt able to confirm

the deal on the spot. Needed to run the math.
TBD…

I’m going to work on a deal with them. Any idea what the current lease rebate is? I do not currently have one.

Just PM’ed you. I think it is $500.

Can somebody please send me the dealer info, or updates if this is still available in socal in June.

I had a supplier GM code and told them about my prius plug in lease ending. So they asked me for the monthly statement of the plug in and helped me with getting a supplier code discount. Out the door with $9.2K with wear & tear one time payment. No options on the car, only base LT. Give Devon @ Stevens Creek a call. I just got it from him on Wednesday. Very quick nice college grad. No frills, just tell him what you want and he will try to get it done.

Pb got it for 7k+ why would we give devon 2k more if we can replicate his deal

1 Like

Talked to sales guy at fremont chevy (nor cal). They don’t have $7300 one pay anymore.

What was his counter offer? I am waiting for him to reply with numbers

what happens in a one pay when the car gets totaled after a few months?

With GM Financial you receive a pro-rated refund. No real risk versus a sign and drive lease

Please quote the contract as that’s highly unlikely

I searched the forum for you.

Can you please send me the dealers contact info? Thanks

Not saying I don’t believe you but can you reference the contract instead of anecdotal evidence?

Dealers in Texas that have dealt with this because of Hurricane Harvey said there were prorated refunds. That’s all the confirmation that is necessary IMHO but here is a picture of a GMF lease contract from 2015 with it. Can’t find my mom’s from last year. If you’re so concerned and don’t believe people that actually dealt with it, ask your dealer to contact their GMF rep

1 Like

Bay Area dealers who as of this weekend seemed open to 36mo/10k one-pay in the low to mid 7000s range (in addition to the previously mentioned Fremont). Momentum in San Jose and Dailey in San Leandro. This is with a current lease and a GM supplier discount. Best of luck out there.

Hi, Could you PM me the contact and details?

Thanks! I reached out a few around the bay area, but no luck so far :frowning:

Can you also do the honers of PMing me your sales rep too many thanks!

Please PM me the Sales Rep contact as well.

Thanks

Can you please PM me the details of the dealer ?