2018 BMW M3 CS 775+Tax w/MSD, 826+Tax w/o, 1st Months, Tax, Title, License, Reg, Acq. DAS w/ Loyalty SoCal

I was responding to a post directed to me. Thank you for your continued help to the Hackr community.

1 Like

I want 599 M3 CS with MSD. Possible?

1 Like

It is possible, if you do taxes, dealer fees, first payment, and a cap cost reduction of about $1,500 and MSDs at signing (about $10,000 DAS). Not my suggested approach given the cap cost reduction.

2 Likes

He’s joking :joy::joy::joy:

Got em… :man_facepalming:t2::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Let’s have some fun with this. Do you want to bet me $100 (to be donated to LeaseHackr) that this has been done?

That would be a suitable substitute for an apology. :slight_smile:

I’m not saying it has or has not been done, I’m saying vhooloo likes to mess around with posts similar to the one he just made

So he’s a time waster?

No he’s cool, this forum would be too cut and dry without some fun

1 Like

Sorry, I was being too dry myself. The running dialog between him and Ursus is pure comedy. Crystal balls, oh my.

Hey, we’re all here to have a bit of fun and to snag a crazy deal here and there

1 Like

You want to be me $1 that I see lease deals when I come in here?

Try me…

I would pull the trigger on a 599 M3 CS …

1 Like

I just had somebody PM me and said

Hi Crystal,

Lol

My name is Baller, Crystal Baller …

2 Likes

Yea me too, have my fun with it for a month or two and send it off to Carmax for a profit

He was joking. He’s too conservative for this car. Besides, he wouldn’t pay $600/mo for anything.

You are the one who said you were leading the horses to water. I’m not kicking tires, I already have an M3 CS.

That makes two of us. And I know my deal blows the doors off the ones offered on here. :slight_smile:

How come you didn’t share your deal? I don’t get why you go around here keep talking about how it can be better, but don’t want to tell anyone how or what you did. Enlighten us.

I can’t tell if you’re inquiring or quizzing but, if you search in this thread and elsewhere, you will see that I have encouraged people to challenge the deals that have been offered. @Mike_Yu sent me a direct PM. He used my contact to help others on here and elsewhere. He’s responded to other threads confirming what I’ve been saying.

And my decision to not post my exact deal (yet) misses the mark considering I’ve repeatedly said here that the offered deals are not the best one can get (my responses have stated how much of a percentage discount before incentives you should be aiming for). :man_shrugging: