2018 BMW M3 CS 775+Tax w/MSD, 826+Tax w/o, 1st Months, Tax, Title, License, Reg, Acq. DAS w/ Loyalty SoCal

Please text Gor at 424-278-8216, 3 available at roughly the same MSRP
MSD’s can be applied
Deal includes loyalty, but not college grad

Without MSD
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW M3 CS
MSRP: $ 101845
Monthly Payment: $ 826+Tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 3320 (1st months, Tax, title, license, reg, bank Acq.)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00177
Residual: 61
Available Incentives: 3500 Rebate+1k Loyalty Applied, College Grad rebate available on top
Region: SoCal only, dealer will not do out of state deal
Leasehackr Score: 9.9

With MSD
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW M3 CS
MSRP: $ 101845
Monthly Payment: $ 775+Tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 3368 (1st months, Tax, title, license, reg, bank Acq.) + 7 MSD
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00142 after MSD
Residual: 61
Available Incentives: 3500 Rebate+1k Loyalty Applied, College Grad rebate available on top
Region: SoCal only, dealer will not do out of state deal
Leasehackr Score: 10.5

5 Likes

FYI your post says 10k miles but calculator has 12k miles

Fixed, I never adjust that part, just put in the correct residual at the bottom

Which exterior colors are available?

Alpine White and San Marino Blue

A lot of interest, but no one has pulled the trigger on one of these yet.

Who’s ready to impulse buy an M3 today? :joy:

1 Like

Frankly, I do not think that this is that good of a deal. Perhaps things are a bit tighter on the west coast.

1 Like

Seems like a decent deal on a 100k+ car.

In the abstract, yes (less than 1% of MSRP, blah blah blah). In the wild (at least on the east coast), no.

curious what kind of deal can be had on east coast for M3CS?

Looks like a great deal to me!

1 Like

Yea, this looks like a very good deal to me and I’m from the east coast.

This is indeed a great deal on M3 CS

You can lead a horse to water, but that doesn’t matter if the horse won’t …

Please lead us to the water!

I think the problem is that while yes it’s a limited run $100,000 m3 at somewhere close to 1% before tax it’s a niche vehicle, for someone whom an m3 competition is just a little too soft. How many people like that are around? And willing to drop a g a month on a car that is going to be a literal pain in the ass to daily. Especially on here I think most would rather have $75,000 m3 for - $700 a month or so. Unless you track this thing pretty regularly it’s really hard to justify.

1 Like

I don’t agree or disagree. I just know that a better discount is out there, so long as these cars are available.

Someone posted a M3CS lease takeover for $800/mo on bimmerpost here and it sold within an hour, which is insane for bimmerpost. Usually takes days to weeks on there.

Bimmerfest is a vastly different audience than here, maybe op you should post it there.

2 Likes

I wish there are deals for M4 CS. 2 extra doors are holding me back from pulling the trigger.