2018 BMW M3 CS 775+Tax w/MSD, 826+Tax w/o, 1st Months, Tax, Title, License, Reg, Acq. DAS w/ Loyalty SoCal

that one also had max MSDs built into price…

That deal was so much better than this deal and still can be had, if you put in the work.

I’m not sure where you are seeing better numbers or why you keep telling other members this isn’t a good deal.

With max MSD (6300) the base payment goes down to 802, so about the same payment as the link that was posted. The OP of that thread didn’t say how much in drive offs (if any) he put towards that deal to achieve those numbers so I’m not sure how you came to the conclusion that his deal was “much better”

2 Likes

I was hoping by posting the bimmerpost deal everyone could see that your deal is just as good, just formatted differently.

Best of luck to you! If I wasn’t saving for an investment I’d be all over this.

1 Like

Just to clear any confusion that response wasn’t to you, I appreciate it!
Someone from the forum said they’re going to be submitting an app for the white one, so let’s see how it goes

1 Like

No offense taken, but I’m speaking from personal experience. I hope you’re able to get the sale and I thank you for serving the hackr community.

Thank you and my pleasure

What’s the break down for the $4500 incentives?

3,500 rebate + 1,000 loyalty

Crazy was just reading a post on here dated a few months ago saying that this car was un-leasable. This is a great price.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I think this deal is awesome if only it was in NY

You can get to this payment relatively easy in tri states area, and with some effort, you can do better.

Thanks do you have a recommended dealer? BMW Manhattan seemed kind of steep and the long island places wont even give you numbers unless you come in

I will PM you.

Thanks so much!!

Me too Mike!

Thanks in advance!

Lots of claims, but you haven’t posted any numbers or have lead any horses to water…

You must not be following much of these threads. Ask @Mike_Yu. If you are kicking tires, then don’t waste my time.

We’ve sold 3 of these cars since I posted this thread, 2 to Leasehackr members… If you are not interested in the car, please don’t bombard the post… Thank you

1 Like