2018 BMW M3 CS 775+Tax w/MSD, 826+Tax w/o, 1st Months, Tax, Title, License, Reg, Acq. DAS w/ Loyalty SoCal

You are acting like you are helping people, but are you? All you are doing is saying there is a better deal to be had, but that could be said about any deal.

The easiest way to help would be to layout all the material information, so people could use that as a baseline. Just sayin…

1 Like

I don’t need to post my deal to say better deals can be had. Frankly, the leasehackr norm is providing intel. “Hey, here’s a scoop if you’re interested” type of stuff. It is not telling people, “hey I scored a unicorn deal. Let me rub it in your eyes.” To be fair, I’ve taken up too much of the ink on this post and landfill may be in the future. So I’ll stop now.

All good. Like you said no need to waste time on this. Better to just post on every m3 cs post about how a better deal can be had and not provide info. I’m sure that people are thankful for the great intel!

Ok, it’s not a state secret that 12% off is the goal for new bimmers. It is also known that the M3 CS qualifies for an additional $5,000 in flagship dealership trunk money. Add the fact that it’s a 2018 model of an outgoing style. And voila. The perfect storm for a Hackr deals. Is that specific enough for you?

1 Like

It’s difficult to keep track of every single post that everyone has made especially if it isn’t a new topic discussing a specific deal. Generally, people just want the bullet points of a deal to come up with a negotiating strategy. Okay, a better deal can be made, that’s very helpful. You won’t tell us because it’s on the forum somewhere. Okay how about a link? Better yet just simply provide the important info. “Guys you can do better than this, dealers are taking 19% off MSRP after rebates at buy rate MF or lower with MSDs. The $5k flagship money can give some more wiggle room.” That is something tangible and helpful. There are enough games, misdirection and sifting for the truth when haggling with salesmen. Let’s just help each other without the unnecessary scavenger hunt. Isn’t that what this forum is for?

Look one post before yours.

Can confirm that @Electrifi38 did guided me to the water, and although I no longer interested in the CS(can’t afford to crash it on the track and don’t like drive it on the street…
I passed the “path to the water” to a few LH members, as well as a few dealer contacts that promised me 15% off before incentives.

1 Like

Thanks @Mike_Yu. The deals are available, if you show LeaseHackr gumption. :wink:

I saw that post, and I was replying with that info in mind. My example is a little more helpful. I wouldn’t want the leasehackr forums plagued with the typical “this has been talked about, please search” replies that outnumber the actual helpful replies so much that it becomes difficult to find the actual reply amongst all the post talking about how they already talked about it. I would suggest just linking to it to help fellow leasehackrs out because this is the number one thread when searching for the BMW M3 CS and it’s already cluttered with teases and scavenger hunts instead of just a link. This is especially important because lease deals are TOPICAL and finding deals from even as recent as a month ago doesn’t help much when programs change every single month.

Anyone have any luck getting a similar discount on a non-CS M3?