2018 BMW 320xi - $204 24m/24k w/ taxes

I just picked up my latest hack. Not the best, but defnitely not the worst.

2018 BMW 320xi - Loaner

Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

MSRP: $46,095
Selling Price: $34,000
Monthly Payment: comes out to $204, one pay total $4,906.36
Cash Due at Signing: $4,906.36
MSD: none sadly
Incentives: $2,000 lease cash, $1,250 costco + loyalty, $1,000 graduate

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF:.00166
Residual: 65% - mileage adjustment

Region: Texas
Leasehackr Score:

I needed something quick, the car is super loaded for a 320, but they had a 330 with the same MSRP and the options I wanted and unfortunately they wouldn’t discount it more than $5,000.

BMWFS paid my sales tax by doing a one pay. They did charge me a 1% fee tho…which is fine I guess.

Total out the door should’ve been just north of $4k but apparently the residual is 1% lower on the 320 vs the other 3-series and BMWFS charged me the 1% tax fee last minute, not sure if it was a dealer scheme but it was better than 6.25% on the full sales price.

Either way, quite happy with the car… payment is .4% of MSRP which definitely falls under the “golden rule”

I’ll stick with it until holiday cash comes around and I can pick up something better then list it on SAL.

9 Likes

Wait… BMW pays sales tax in TX for one pay? Or dealership?

BMWFS does… you just pay 1%.

1 Like

why am I seeing this post 3 days after I pick up the car… Thanks for the good info. Is that applicable for all BMW vehicle?

You got the right Residual. 3 series, (320, 330, 340) are all 65% for 24/12.

EDIT: I just double checked…the 320 is 1% lower than the remaining 3 series.

What car did you get? lol and as far as I know, yes.

Funny story, last week I was trying to get a 5 series from a dealer in Georgia, and they told me BMW did NOT waive taxes for one pay and it was illegal for them to evade taxes. I told them fine and would rather get a different car in my local market, and they laughed and said good luck telling me what i was doing was illegal and they had the best deal in the nation so no one could beat them.

Today, I have a shiny new bmw in my driveway and they discounted their car $1,000

hmmm…Edmunds said 67/66/64 for 10/12/15 at 24 months

Currently? June was 67/66/64…it’s been 66/65/63 since July

I ended up getting C class with full TX sales tax(ouch…) I wanted 3 series more than C but since BMW doesn’t take MSDs, I decided to go with MB.

yeah August 19th.

“.00166 and 64% / 58%
Add 2% for 12K or 3% for 10K”

I almost got into it with the Finance guy for trying to steal $460.95 from right under my nose, but then I remembered they were probably losing a few grand on the deal and i was coming out way ahead anyways

what the hell…did you shop around? They have tax credits on the C class, or did a few weeks back

BMW MF is ridiculous but they have a ton of rebates that offset it if you qualify and are available.

Actually, Edmunds is right. I was going off memory, and apparently my memory is off. There is a 1% reduction on the 320.

lol, but yeah…i thought those numbers were for all 3-series, but I guess you learn something new everyday

Not single MB/BMW dealerships in DFW area offered me tax credits on C class or 3 series.

I’ve got 25% off from C class loaner so I feel like i did pretty good but your one pay amount is about the same as my 10 MSDs($4,500). Will def try BMW 1 pay lease for my next lease. Thanks again for good info.

it changed in July for some reason…the 330 and 340 are 1 number, and the 320 is 1% less for whatever reason.

Sick deal with 26% off! Enjoy your new ride.

Most of the dealers in my area won’t go beyond 18%…

IIRC, the 330 and 320 now have exactly the same motor. The 320 is just de-tuned from the factory. So a simple aftermarket tune should get you to 330 power level.

1 Like

not true in the US…other countries, this is true. The 320 is still the n20. The 330 is the B48. When the G20 comes to the US, the engines are rumored to be the same at that point.

You can get a jb+ for 200 bucks for the n20 which won’t get you exactly to 330 power, but it’s a nice compromise if you’re only paying 2 something a month for a 3er.

2 Likes

Expand your search radius :slight_smile:

Yeah i would second this… they both have 2.0 turbos, but they’re different beasts.

I drove both and there is now way a simple tune would do these wonders.