2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

been hitting up dealers all over the tri state area,

I saw that youā€™re based in San Franciscoā€¦or at least your X5 was. Which dealership did you get this deal at?!

The deal is from Bob Baker Alfa in Carlsbad. I ended up picking up a comparable car from Mckevitt Alfa for $25 more a month.

Stelvio pricing is super aggressive now. quotes are $100 a month lower than just a few weeks ago.

Can you PM me the sales person at the Carlsbad location? Thats the closest dealership to me.

Ron Noori. He might not honor the same deal anymore bec I backed out and purchased a car locally. Good luck.

Rayneman, you the man, thatā€™s who! can I put a deposit on one? Who am I callingā€¦
I donā€™t need 15k miles, so I will come in even cheaper ā€¦
PM me a name and number to call to put a deposit thx

This one is $384/mo + tax + fees on 10K miles. You are not getting it for $350/mo all in on 12k miles. Just saying.

Tax is NOT included in $384, BTW

Thanks Ursus. I am not good with reading and numbers ā€¦
Just crystal balls.

Just hack XC90, ask @nyclife.

Correct. Sorry for the confusing verbiage.
384 a month
1691 drive off includes NJ tax.

Got my new toy last night.
Sticker 51,790 Ti
24/15K
NJ
499 a month with everything included
Drive off was just the 1st payment.

The only thing that is consistent with my original lease quotes is the payment, term, mileage and residual.

Thereā€™s a boat load of incentives and extra cash on specific cars that just came out until tommorow.
My doc fee was $900 !! And all kinds of wacky MF and cap costs.

You know somethings up when your Honcker showroom all of a sudden shows huge markdowns.

1 Like

Wow thatā€™s an inflated doc me - from my contract I had:

100 DMV Fee
459 Title prep fee

Then I paid 920 directly to my state DMV

I doubt any of the first two can be negotiated while the 3rd is definitely not.

Who cares if they take an additional 5,000 off on the final # I agreed on and stick it on as a doc fee ? Itā€™s all backend vs frontend dealership nonsense on who and what gets a commission, how big of a commission etc.

When leasing a car I am at the final step and lease payment works out to where I agree it should be based on my #'s. I will first have them print out the contract go over all the details. I will then ā€œbuyā€ whatever they finance person sells me at whatever price they want as long as its my final important #s donā€™t change - mileage, term, payment, residual (some addons can be residualized, have to decide if you care or not).
Same deal with acquisition fee and MF markup. As long as the final number matches what I agreed on they can drop the price even more and mark it up all they want.

1 Like

Today I drove the Guillia but I feel that I may have messed up not driving the Stelvio. The sales guy was a total moron he knew nothing about the car. He did finally admit he had only been there 6 weeks. Thinking I need to make another trip to check it out.

I agree, wasnā€™t meant to be criticizing at all

Hey Guys, just picked up a Stelvio sport 49240 MSRP for the wife.

$498 payment including tax
36 month/10k miles a year
1st month drive off -$498 which includes everything
They paid off my BMW lease - where I owed 1k
So effectively $470 a month with this credit.
Thought it was a solid deal considering X3 and Q5 were between $600-750 with 2k out of pocket.

Stelvio sport
MSRP $48600
36/15K
$1450 Drive off include 1st month
$499 month with conquest bonus.
I refused later they call me lower about 50 bucks per monthā€¦
Iā€™ll wait for this month deal.

Just got my buddy this deal yesterday:

Stelvio Ti
MSRP $49,840
24/12K
$415 incl 10% tax, $1K drive off

There was probably a little left on the table but he changed cars at the end and there wasnā€™t enough time to grind it. The number was good enough.

Looks like last months program is still good until end of today.