2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

Who cares if they take an additional 5,000 off on the final # I agreed on and stick it on as a doc fee ? It’s all backend vs frontend dealership nonsense on who and what gets a commission, how big of a commission etc.

When leasing a car I am at the final step and lease payment works out to where I agree it should be based on my #'s. I will first have them print out the contract go over all the details. I will then “buy” whatever they finance person sells me at whatever price they want as long as its my final important #s don’t change - mileage, term, payment, residual (some addons can be residualized, have to decide if you care or not).
Same deal with acquisition fee and MF markup. As long as the final number matches what I agreed on they can drop the price even more and mark it up all they want.

1 Like

Today I drove the Guillia but I feel that I may have messed up not driving the Stelvio. The sales guy was a total moron he knew nothing about the car. He did finally admit he had only been there 6 weeks. Thinking I need to make another trip to check it out.

I agree, wasn’t meant to be criticizing at all

Hey Guys, just picked up a Stelvio sport 49240 MSRP for the wife.

$498 payment including tax
36 month/10k miles a year
1st month drive off -$498 which includes everything
They paid off my BMW lease - where I owed 1k
So effectively $470 a month with this credit.
Thought it was a solid deal considering X3 and Q5 were between $600-750 with 2k out of pocket.

Stelvio sport
MSRP $48600
36/15K
$1450 Drive off include 1st month
$499 month with conquest bonus.
I refused later they call me lower about 50 bucks per month…
I’ll wait for this month deal.

Just got my buddy this deal yesterday:

Stelvio Ti
MSRP $49,840
24/12K
$415 incl 10% tax, $1K drive off

There was probably a little left on the table but he changed cars at the end and there wasn’t enough time to grind it. The number was good enough.

Looks like last months program is still good until end of today.

Yes, I have other dealers contacting me today to try to close a deal. If someone else in LA is interested I can probably get the same numbers or better.

2 Likes

Anyone want to make bets on the stelvio sales numbers this month? More than 600? Less than 1000? They really need a home run this month.

Going with 725, with an over/under of 50.

1 Like

If anybody gets a good deal and would like to pass on the numbers please PM me. I’m in the Bay Area but will travel for the best deal.

Thank you

1 Like

Strong month for Alfa

"Giulia led the brand with 1,284 sales followed by Stelvio at 1,270 vehicles. "

Now to see if they’ll try to continue the momentum through good deals this month!

1 Like

how is Stelvio compared to x3/xc60 in terms of comfort and ride quality?

1 Like

The new X3 is soft unless you get the M40i version. Haven’t driven the XC yet. Stelvio is sporty, so it’s on the firm side.

Got a TI Sport AWD on from orange coast Alfa Romeo in Costa Mesa, Ca.

MSRP: $52,100
Selling price (adjusted cap cost): $42,090
$0 down and $0 drive offs.
24 month lease, 10k miles per year, 62% residual
$490/month including tax

Edmunds said the money factor was .00027, I paid .00070. So could have saved another 30/month or so. Could have haggled more to get the money factor down but it was a good deal as is and had to leave the dealership for another commitment.

The car is great. Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Anyone knows if this $1k Costco rebates can stack?

Sorry another question, anyone had experiences with the ACC functionality? Is it good?

That automobility program is meant for people who will have ramps and stuff installed in their car.

http://www.fcausautomobility.com/

1 Like

Compared to Tesla Model S, Mercedes S-class, BMW (i3) this is the best ACC. No jerkiness, smooth breaking and acceleration.

The lane keep assist is annoying as F**K though - a farting noise on the side that you’re about to cross over

1 Like

Someone on the Stelvio forums posted up a lease they are looking to get out of. Average lease, but they are offering a $3k cash incentive to get out of the lease. Makes the effective payment pretty attractive on a really loaded Stelvio.

Looks to be in CA, or I’d be looking more seriously at it. Passing it along instead.

1 Like