2018 Acura RDX base model

Curious where you land on rdx vs stelvio

Stelvio is quite a bit nicer, but I was pretty surprised just how comfy the RDX is. If itā€™s a $50 per mo difference in more in favor of the RDX Iā€™ll probably land on that. Iā€™m still debating getting a Forester as well, but the RDX felt nicer and just right, whereas the mercedes, lexus, etc feel too blingy to me and also too small until you get into the GLE/RX.

Update: I looked it up on Honcker and the top model is listed at $430, which means low to mid 300s should be possible.

Sorryā€¦what did you look up? RDX or Stelvio?

Iā€™ve got an RDX and a Stelvio.
If itā€™s your only car, you rely on it to get to work everyday, you take long trips with people in the back seat and the lease is over 30,000 miles then get the RDX.

1 Like

Just curious about your reasons why? Just more comfortable overall? More reliable?

Donā€™t have people in the back, pretty much ever, but will be relying on it everyday and also doing some long trips.

Sorry, that was for the RDX. Based on some rough numbers, the top $45k RDX trim should be around $370 a month including tax on a 3yr 36k.

1 Like

Iā€™d pull the trigger on a RDX Base with this deal. Can you PM the dealership? Iā€™m in SoCal but will see what I can do. I had an MKC before, which I really liked for the price, but they donā€™t have many incentives currently, even for the 2018ā€™s with the 2019s just arriving.

Dealership was Keyes? Acura in Sherman Oaks. They were one of the best dealerships Iā€™ve dealt with, too bad I didnā€™t like the car.

did you get a legit 370 a month on an RDX AWD Advance w/tax? If so that is an incredible price. Throw up the worksheet if you have it and donā€™t mind.

It was estimated based on the discounts and incentives. They were discounting over $4500 with no negotiation and there was an additional $3k - $4k in incentives. I had a more detailed worksheet but that info is long gone.

What did you decide? Iā€™m debating between the two now. Base RDX I have for 339 plus tax, all fees rolled into that payment, which comes out to $365. I like the way it drives, but the base interior kinda stinks.This is a 7500/36.

Stelvio Iā€™m at 349 plus tax ($375), with 1k DAS (fees and first month), totals out to be $406 for 24/10k.

$40 difference

I got my 2018 base model end of last month for $0 down $335 monthly total. 3 year 12k

Looks good! Which dealer/region? I need to get closer to those numbers!

mcgrath acura. chicago region

Any MSDā€™s or special incentives applied?

Just a note, residuals took a hit this month and mf is down from .00039 to .00031 for most regions

Just leased a 2018 Acura RDX Base Model, 36 month, 15000 miles per year with $1000 down and $355 monthly payment including tax.

Talked to 5 Acura dealerships in SoCal in the past week. Only 2 would do this deal, 2 other said they couldnā€™t go below $375 a month while another quoted $368 a month.

1 Like

Best Iā€™m getting is 379 tax included 0 drive off on a base rdx. 10k mi in socal. Anyone have better and can share dealer?

Iā€™m at 336 + tax = $362, $0 drive off on 36/7500. I like the way it drives, but really want more of the safety sensors/blind spot features which are not in the base.