2018 Base RDX Lease

Just got a 2018 RDX base 36/12 for $370 a month including tax. $0 down besides the first payment. This was in Texas where they tax the full sales price. How did I do?

No clue. Post your numbers

Hmmm I wonder if this was from a different state

It’s kind of irrelevant since you already signed the deal, the whole point of this site is to post your deal before hand with all the details so your deal can be evaluated and people can offer assistance to lower your payment.

1 Like

Im new to this website and still figuring how it works. I just noticed that other deal is from Chicago. I’m thinking the taxing makes a huge difference

Okay don’t post on the other thread about this keep it contained to one thread. A very general rule of thumb with many exception is that the goal on most types of cars is 1% of MSRP as the monthly with or without tax depending on who you talk to. So a 1% deal with tax in a state that only taxes payments is great, a 1% deal with tax on the same in a state that taxes full selling price is even better usually.

Acura’s typically don’t lease well. Enter into the search bar Acura RDX, then sort by latest post and start reading.

Your deal isn’t awful especially with the July residual slash so don’t beat yourself up, but isn’t a unicorn. Hope you like the car.

1 Like

Hard to know until you post the relevant details

8.25% tax rate in chicago suburbs. So literally anywhere else would be better off.

I’ll post the other details when I get home. What other info do y’all need. The mf, sale price, and?

I want to say it’s the same thing in Texas. Does Chicago tax the full sales price?

Did you ask to see if they had any tax credit available?

Looks like 6.25% in Texas on the sales price

There’s a template for sharing a deal.

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

MSRP: $
Selling Price: $
Monthly Payment: $
Cash Due at Signing: $
MSD:
Incentives:

Months:
Annual Mileage:
MF:
Residual:

Region:
Leasehackr Score:

1 Like

Yes, I believe that’s how they were able to go way lower than what they had offered at first

Then your tax rate should be 1.5% instead of 6.25%.

I just got a 18 RDX BASE 12k/36 $0 down (except the first payment) for $370 (including taxes) a month in Texas (which is where they makes you pay taxes on the fulll value of the vehicle).
What do y’all think?

If anyone is interested I have another dealer that’s willing to do it in Houston.

not bad for 36/12 and the nerfed residuals. Thats just over 1% right or just below.

How does that 1% rule work? I’m new this.

Don’t worry about it. It means nothing.