2018 Acura RDX base model

My deal was way better, I leased at the end of May. The price went up in June, but I believe it’s still better than yours.
I went to Spreen Acura, it’s in Riverside, but it’s worth the drive.

If you are going to say your deal was better you should at least say what your deal was or link to it.

1 Like

Check my post on May 31, 2018.

My friend leased another one in June, cost him $15 more per month. If you’re serious interested, PM me.

You have one post in that thread where you say you may get it for $300 a month. Missing quite a bit of additional info …

I already said if interested, PM me. The last time I checked, I have no obligation to share everything in public, right?

Are you here to pick on someone? Please go look elsewhere

I’ve been looking for a 2018 AWD RDX - Mid Atlantic Region. The Base can be had for under 1% or around it. The tech and advanced AWD don’t seem to be getting much better than mid 400’s and 500’s respectively (8+ quotes). Residuals took a hit in July and the MF decrease was not much.

You are most likely looking for a few dealers with high inventory of the 2018’s, I was told by a dealer that Acura should be providing some holdback cash to larger dealerships with 10+ 18 RDX’s on the lot so keep grinding, maybe you hit the trifecta (great discount, holdback money, dealer needs to hit numbers). However I don’t think the holdback cash will be enough to push it below 1%. Maybe @aronchi has some input on it.

I want to also point out that prices on under 30k mile used/cpo 16 and 17 RDX’s all trims have started to fall pretty quickly with a lot 90+ days on the lot. So looking into purchasing isn’t out of the realm on the RDX because of how poorly it’s leasing if you want those additional features.

I have been at a loss on how these things are moving for a while. The July program is worse than June, but most dealers pushed out excess inventory in June. I think towards month end, if you’re able to find a dealer that has a few 2018’s remaining, you’ll get into the 1% rule on the base model, for sure, but likely not on the tech or advance.

1 Like

Congratulations for new RDX!.
Could you please PM the dealer information? thanks.