2017 Volvo S90 T6 Inscription Deal in Work

Yeah, so when I’m shooting for one in the 200s, it drives them crazy.

10% off + all rebates = ~$42,571. Plus use 5 MSD to bring MF down to .00003

I’d like to put the MSDs but that would be an extra $2000 that I don’t really want to shell out as of right now. I am gonna work on the sale price.

Several recent deals have been in the 12.5% range before incentives. There should be more room for negotiation if they really want to move it. Good luck.

Happened without a question at a dealer in Rochester, NY. I think partially because alot of dealers at least around here (upstate NY) don’t really understand the program. The dealer website usually have a little logo for dealer/loaner cars so they are easy to spot. This dealer had two 2017 inscriptions,. He was willing to take another 2k off as I inquired what was the discount if I purchased a loaner with miles on it. At that point he came down to 580 range with 700 down OTD (36/10k) I believe, I didn’t press harder as I changed my attention to the 2018s.

Comes down to the dealer and how knowledgeable they are on the program. Since we don’t have Costcos around here, and my A Plan was through my company, most dealers don’t have a clue, matter of fact some dealers didn’t even calculate all the incentives correctly, I was getting payments in the 500s and then payments in the 700s, all over the place for same MSRP.

I’m happy to report I sealed a deal. I went back to the sales manager and told him I needed 420/mo. After much playing around and back and forth, he came back with 438/mo. I honestly didn’t expect it to get that close and I couldn’t hold fire any longer - did the deal.

Details below. Picking the car up in about an hour.

2017 Volvo S90 T6 Inscription AWD w Climate and Convenience Packages
MSRP 60605
36/12k
438/mo, first month payment drive off

5 Likes

Nice, good job. 12% off MSRP before Volvo incentives.

Yeah, I think he played with a few other numbers in there too. Acq fee came down $300 and whatever else was pushing the Gross Cap Cost up by $2169 in the first quote came down to $1099 in the final quote.

Can’t thank you guys enough for what you do on this site. Would have never considered this car without your highlighting this great opportunity! @Ursus - thanks man!

1 Like

401.56 before tax on S90. Ursus said could not be done!!! Boom. Great deal my friend, amazing deal … All you had to do was throw in 3 MSDs and the 399 would have been yours …

And on a T6 Inscription, no less. Seeing as the first quote I had was for a T5 Momentum stripped down around $51k and that quote was mid-400…I’m still in shock TBH.

The range of quotes I got were all rather good along the way. Most were 12% before incentives:

T5 Momentum MSRP 51k - $399/mo w tax and $1500 in lease payoff cash
T6 Moment MSRP 59205 - $436/mo w tax, no payoff

This one took the cake though!

Wait a minute, why was there no lease (conquest) payoff on the T6? The payoff comes straight from Volvo right?

I am currently sitting on a $399 deal tax included for the T5 right now as well. 1000 at signing.

Still gonna try to bring the payment a little lower. But yeah its insane, first T5 quote I got was $499 tax included…lol.

On my deal? It was a Ford lease…didn’t qualify.

Cool, you would have cleaned even more if you had a competitive lease. :slight_smile: So better numbers may still come in if someone can match your numbers, have Costco and conquest …

Well, technically no one hit $399 or less on S90 including tax. I only count with tax included. But I can accept that it may yet happen. Inventory is low, though.

The T5 does not count lol. We want T6 for 399!!

I could pull it off now with tax for under $400/mo :slight_smile:

Clarify - what are you pulling? T5 or T6???

I’m not pulling anything, but I could if not for my $3K negative and if I wanted to pay more than I’m paying now. Bu definitely a T5 (~$55k), but probably also a T6 MOM ~$60k sticker.

So why not offer to pull a T6 for 399 for the other posters for a 399 fee? There would be lots of takers lol :slight_smile: