2017 Volvo S90 Inscription T6 lease

Middle is much better then high… At the end of the day the deal is done and I am happy, but watching this thread for the past couple of days had me wondering…

almost 25% off on non-demo - there is nothing to complain about.

Why would the $695 fee be listed under CCR? It should add to the cap cost, not reduce it.

Under the GCC, our agreed upon price was stated in parentheses, then moving it over to the subtotal column $695 was grouped into the GCC. Next line down, $695 was delineated as CCR. I didn’t really fixate on this because $695 was not padded anywhere else in the lease agreement. I thought that perhaps this was a way for them to “dress up” the deal. Everything else, (drive offs and monthly payment) lined up with my calcs.

I just got off the phone with someone from Boston Volvo and they explained that the big discount that is listed on the website includes $4500 volvo allowance but not lease cash or in my case loyalty.

So I can expect an additional $4,200 off the adjusted MSRP

http://www.bostonvolvo.com/new/Volvo/2017-Volvo-S90-boston-0b333d820a0e0adf748d53f4b90a488f.htm

MSRP: $66,105
$9,500 discount
sale: $56,605
$3,200 Lease cash
$1,000 loyalty

Adjusted: $52,405

What I don’t know is what is the MF and RV that I should use to help me figure this out.

Also I may check out a momentum can someone give MF/RV for Inscription & Momentum please

36months 12k miles

You should be able to get those numbers at the Edmunds forum for the S90.

deleting…

Costco also has a special on all Volvos right now

I am not too confident if Costco program is better.

you can negotiate pretty hard on s90 2017 as 2018 is here!

I think they have an additional savings coupon now - different from normal deal

but in order for additional costco savings 3k, you need Costco Volvo a-plan pricing which I doubt is far less than normal max discount you can get from msrp. I am not 100% sure how good of a-plan pricing is tho

As you know, I’m in the middle of negotiating, but according to Costco’s Terms and Conditions, the dealer can negotiate below the A-Plan price. I’ve already have a couple of dealers offer me $1500 under invoice, which on my configuration is around 3k off the Costco price.

A-Plan pricing on a $59,260 Momentum is $57,900. Not a good discount at all so there is room for negotiation.

so is it possible to negotiate far below Costco A-plan (like 10%-12% off of msrp) and qualify additional 3k Costco incentive?

Volvo invoice includes $500 advertising credit. Edmunds shows invoice at about $3K (I think) off MSRP, but Volvo’s invoice would be $2.5K off MSRP. So when they give you $1.5K under invoice it’s about $4K off MSRP - $55K sale price before incentives. This is what they give you?

The lowest I have gotten someone so far is $55,400 before applying the Costco incentive and other incentives. So yes @Ursus about $55k. I’m pushing for more, but I’m also not in a rush to lease so I may just ask for $53,000 at the end of the month and see what happens.

Yep, they don’t give up this $500 advertising credit easily, so here is your extra $400. But there is also 4% holdback and you should try to get most of it. And this all before incentives.

Could’ve swore I saw somewhere that Volvo holdback is 1%. Is it different for the S90?

As far as I know it’s 4% for all Volvos