2017 Volvo S90 Inscription T6 lease

I wasn’t sure but, I checked like 3 sites they all say 1%

I’m wrong then, I guess. I asked a former Volvo salesman last year about how deep a dealer could go on the sales price when negotiated my lease. I think he said 4%. Don’t know, maybe 4% included floor plan also…

Found old one from 2011 for MY 2012 for the Subaru Forester and can confirm 2% holdback :slight_smile:

1 Like

(20 characters …)

You didn’t have to delete it LOL My wife does, it’s her third.

I was kidding but, it kind of sounded mean haha

Not at all. Subarus are ugly, not as refined as competitors, but still great cars with excellent resale value.

1 Like

Reliable too right ?

Zero issues on all 3, but I don’t keep them for more than 4 years.

Let’s stick to S90 and Costco.
So the game plan is:
a) Get a dealer through Costco (membership = 50 - slick deals has 1-Year Costco Gold Membership w/ $20 Costco Cash + Coupons $60)
b) negotiate 10% off with dealer before Costco 3k eg 60k - 6k = 54k
c) Apply costco 3k 54k - 3k = 51k
d) apply volvo discount/incentives 51k-7k = 44k
e) Get around 4k conquest lease pull ahead 44k - 4k = 40k
f) Apply MSD
g) With 51% residual, 30ish K RV. your payments should be 4YX, with Y being a low number :slight_smile:
h) Get $200 Costo credit with Survey, uncork bottle of champagne, celebrate :slight_smile:

1 Like

$7,700…

I am jus spit ballin’ numbers here …

I am helping my friend on s90.

I will let you guys know how it turns out~ he only can get 2700 for lease pull ahead tho :frowning:

Do it right or don’t do it at all! :rage: You just left $20/mo on the table

That’s called the @vhooloo shuffle

Sometimes I wonder if Volvo Execs read these and laugh their ax& off hahahah

I am the R&D engineer - and ursus is the accountant. I just design beautiful things and concepts and let others worry about pinching nickels and dimes to move the metal…

1 Like

What about me ? I’m the PR exec ?

You are the King who drives an A6 for 400 a month :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do these drive.

Without considering price and similarly equiped, what would be the best car to drive in this class?

1. E-Class
  2. 5 Series
  3. A6
  4. S90
1 Like

Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . I’m the king and I’d like to appoint @vhooloo as my royal advisor . Once I figure out how to code I’m gonna make a crown badge . I’d also like to appoint @Ursus as the boring bland accountant. One day we will dedicate royal s90 stipends for you @Ursus

Personally, I think the A6 is top 2. Interior felt really really nice , but , I feel like it’s smaller than the others . Back seats are kind of jammy

S90 looks great inside, but, call me weird I didn’t like how it felt