2017 Volvo S90 Inscription T6 lease

If you can find one T5 Mom - 21% off, incl. 8% tax - $440/mo. If you have loyalty - $410/mo, or some conquest - you may get close. Or if you go for 7,500 miles - $15/mo less

how about t6 ( i need awd) ?

Thank you in advance

What loyalty and conquest are available?

High $400 to low $500. But again - do you have loyalty or competing lease?

Edit - let me take it back.
T6 Insc - .00007 and 47% 36/15 :slight_smile:

Do your work, please. It’s all over here, go to Volvo site.

1 Like

I currently have 2 cars.

1. BMW 5 series which i finance - payment is 700$
  2. Nissan Altima LEASE Payment is $220.

Can it be applied?

You could easily find it yourself
http://www.volvocars.com/us/cars/new-models/s90/pull-ahead-lease

Great, i will try.

Thank you

Lol that is a deal killer

So in the end of the day its a bad deal, correct?

Does anybody know how much Volvo Acquisition Fee is?
I see $695 as default on the calculator but my dealer insists it is now $995 and they are not marking it up but required by VCFS

Im curious as well. I also paid 995 for bank fee

1 Like

They also tried to get me to pay $995. I believe it is $695, which is the amount I offered to pay and did pay in my deal. Put it this way, they can insist it’s $995. Just get them to take another $300 off the cap cost. Or better yet take another $995 off the cap. :wink: I tried that unsuccessfully.

Just looked at my Volvo financial lease agreement. There is no line item described as acquisition or bank fee. They put my $695 under line item “capitalized cost reduction”. So one might infer that this could all be made up dealer profit.

Thanks

I didnt want to fight over $300 since the discount on my vehicle was pretty good and the person i worked with was very nice.

i am curious now if $695 is even required by volvo finance. Maybe volvo finance doesnt charge anything on s90

Logic would dictate if there was a “acq/bank fee” the line item would describe as such. Did you have the $995 itemized individually or grouped with a number of other fees? Thinking this could be pure profit as well.

If acquisition fee was waived, I am sure Volvo would promote this too. I know Chrysler Financial does sometimes waive this fee and they promote it. Any other ideas on Volvo acquisition fees?

More of a curiosity question. how accurate are the NADA Guide numbers?

For the spec I closed a deal on a few weeks ago the NADA numbers show that I did OK, not great.

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2017/Volvo/S90/T6-AWD-Momentum/Pricing

I was able to negotiate a T6 Momentum with a MSRP of $59,260 for $45,000, which puts me at the high end of their range of $38,231 - $45,710.

Thoughts?

It depends on the source of the data. KBB gets its data from retail auctions so it’s always high. NADA gets its data from actual sales from its member dealers although that may also be suspect.

Blackbook combines the two. 60 retail auctions and member dealer data. It is considered to be a highly reliable source. KBB is for private to private sales and I don’t know about NADA although dealers will trust NADA more than KBB.

@asnaider

https://www.thinkbank.com/black-book/

Price it with options and you are in the middle.