2017 Volvo S90 Inscription T6 lease

true but he needed 2nd car so i wouldn’t call it a wash.

if you dont need second car then correct its a wash and saving is no better than getting new lease after current lease ends.

id put my trust on brand vs where it’s assembled.

China is very capable in terms of producing quality stuff if you pay the right price…

most of the time… you get what you pay for

Yes, you are right. I thought about it too :slightly_smiling_face:

I had a “German engineering” VW that had been in service 4 times in the first 6 month until they finally replaced transmission :slightly_smiling_face:

same experience with my sister’s honda accord 2003 and my 1999 accura tl. both transmissions had to be replaced under 100k miles. always some exceptions :slight_smile:

But mine was German AND brand new :slight_smile:

I have a 2015.6 S60 that was built in either Sweden or Belgium, I forget. Quality so far has been great other than the dead battery its in the shop for right now. I think the Chinese made ones will be good too, I’m just annoyed that the 2018 S90 is much longer than the current one.

What are the Volvo incentives and rebates?

$4500 Volvo Allowance + $3200 lease cash on 2017 T6 Momentum and T6 Inscription.
$2750 Volvo Allowance + $3200 lease cash on 2017 T5 Momentum and Inscription.

$3000 Costco Rebate if you have been a member for some time now. Costco also applies to 2018 models.
$500 Loyalty Rebate if you own or lease a Volvo

1 Like

for S90 T6 INSC/MOM

Volvo Allowance - $4500
Lease Cash - $3200

1 Like

Ok, thanks guys. Are these incentives available only for S90? anything on the 2017 X90? (now that 2018s are out)

Select model and you will see all incentives in the calculator
http://www.volvocars.com/us/shopping-tools/purchase/payment-estimator

1 Like

It seems regular (non-Cosco) A-plan also gives 3000 bonus.

1 Like

Does anyone know if I can turn down the mileage on a Volvo?

Do you know that doing that is a federal crime?

I’m not going to do it I just want to know if it is possible

If you really are talking about rolling back the odometer, :man_facepalming:. Go ask somewhere else.

Then why are you asking? :SMH:

Can’t you just drive it in reverse? That’s what Ferris told me to do :wink:

1 Like

I thought this was so 20th century. I’m sure with the current technology it’s impossible to hide the actual mileage. It’s not Tesla, but remember how Musk killed that NY Times reporter by using car’s data?