2017 Volvo S90 Inscription T6 lease

Can you breakdown your t6 momentum negotiated offer?

MSRP - 59k~
dealer discount - 5.7K
Volvo incentive - 7.7k
pull ahead conquest - 2.7k
Costco rebate -3k

Capcost - 39.9k

about 19K discount from MSRP which is 32.4%

thats impressive. can you share the state or dealer you worked with?

quite honestly if you exclude Costco and pull ahead conquest (which does not apply to everyone)

this deal is mediocre at best.

it’s from NYC

The 3k cotsco rebate is like the famous GM Asian import that everyone was raving about. The 6 months pull ahead is like a conquest on steroids. Not everyone will qualify just like not everyone qualified for asian import. For those to whom this applies, a Costco Volvo is the way to go :slight_smile: For 390-410, a 59k Volvo is even better than $400 A6 lol…

With all due respect to MasterJin, I don’t think it makes sense to include conquest cash as a “rebate.” The conquest is pull-ahead cash. Presumably Volvo is giving you that money to pay off your current lease early. As such, you don’t really get to keep the money to enjoy it, it goes toward paying off your other card.

1 Like

You can either put the cash volvo is giving you towards cap cost reduction or pay off current lease.

My friend is doing it towards ccr

A dealer in my area still has a 2017 T5 MOM
MSRP 53200
Without negotiating its at 42900 with no pull ahead conquest. What should I shoot for as a Capcost or is this just not worth doing without the conquest?

What he’s saying is that you can include it as CCR, but you still pay the same amount for your old lease. So it’s a wash

I looked into the Costco discount and you have to have been a member before July 31. Joining now won’t qualify you for this one.

Also, there is no Conquest discount on the S90’s …only on the XC models.

SD

Just do a bit of work, not that hard

http://www.volvocars.com/us/cars/new-models/s90/pull-ahead-lease

I’m a little too greedy to make the numbers work here, but the dealer near me has a T6 Inscription, MSRP 66k with a 10k demo discount, net 55k. Car has 6K miles. I am sure there is more meat on that bone, probably another 5K I would imagine.

If the Costco rebate worked I would be on this but without it is out of my range.

You’re right…there’s “pull ahead” money on “conquest models” but nothing available for conquest models owned outright.

I’d ask your dealer about it. Volvo usually had conquest before.

Was the $3200 lease cash treated as cap cost reduction? I’m assuming the $4500 Volvo Allowance was discounted from the sale price of the car. Thanks!

I suspect I got all they had to give. 2018 S90 T6 Inscription with MSRP of $64,255 for $527/mo (“all-in” including fees and taxes…and this was on a 2yr/10k lease. No Conquest or pull ahead money…Costco was the key (A plan pricing plus $3000 rebate). 3yr lease was only $2/mo cheaper.

2 Likes

Hmmm…thinking of jumping in on this one (2018), we qualify for Costco – not conquest.

But…just not sure I’m ready to buy a car made in China. (As has been stated elsewhere, the Chinese people can build literally anything as good as – or better than – any other people, if given the right factors to do it. Usually they seem to not be given the right factors.)

We’re the 2017s made in Sweden?

2017s were built in Sweden.

I have 2016 Chinese S60. Zero issues in 1.5 years. Including inerior fit and finish

I sell European brand tools and people are always asking about “country of origin”. Some of these tools, like the 2018 Volvo S90’s, are engineered in Europe yet manufactured in China/Taiwan to the company’s strict standards.

This is a lease forum and most of us are only “renting” our cars for 2-3 years. I have no problem leasing a Volvo made in China with Swedish components, engineering and quality control. Even fellow Scandinavian Nokia has production outside of Finland (ie, in Brazil and Vietnam). And of course no one ever thinks twice about Apple products made in China.