2017 Volvo S90 Inscription T6 lease

Anyone else know how the incentives are broken down? Cap cost reduction or reduction from selling price?

Itā€™s the same thing [20]

Adjusted cap cost ends up being the same, but there ends up being a difference for the sales tax on Cap Cost Reduction in CA.

Itā€™s possible, send me 100 and I will send you the device

Yesterday I put a deposit down on 2017 T6 Mom. $2500 out of pocket.
Car has metallic paint, vision package and mom plus, convenience and 19.5" wheels. Lease is for 36 months 10K annually. I qualify for A plan pricing. When I build the car on Volvo website MSRP is $58745.

Did I get a good deal . Not sure.

You didnā€™t even state what youā€™ll be paying monthly and itā€™s not a good idea to put a down payment, so probably not.

Sorry - thought I put the monthly. $498 for 36 mo. Usually I pay tax, title and fees but instead I am only paying $2500 out of pocket.

Only $2500? What state are you in? Depending on your location, those fees are usually less than $2500.

With the MF so low, Iā€™d rather roll everything into the monthly.

Iā€™m in NY. Transferring my plates from my Benz.

Is my monthly lease of $494.22a good price? Still havenā€™t talked to the F and I person yet. Not sure if i should keep shopping around.

The 2500 is
1799 for tax
about 100 for title and reg fees and tire disposal fee
First Months payment.

Thatā€™s not a good deal, you can get a 2018 T6 Mom for less than that. I will recommend you contact @nyclife

Not too many 2017 left, especially T6 AWD MOMā€¦

I checked one 2018, just gave me the A-plan priceā€¦