2017 Volvo S90 Inscription T6 lease

$4500 Volvo Allowance + $3200 lease cash on 2017 T6 Momentum and T6 Inscription.
$2750 Volvo Allowance + $3200 lease cash on 2017 T5 Momentum and Inscription.

$3000 Costco Rebate if you have been a member for some time now. Costco also applies to 2018 models.
$500 Loyalty Rebate if you own or lease a Volvo

1 Like

for S90 T6 INSC/MOM

Volvo Allowance - $4500
Lease Cash - $3200

1 Like

Ok, thanks guys. Are these incentives available only for S90? anything on the 2017 X90? (now that 2018s are out)

Select model and you will see all incentives in the calculator
http://www.volvocars.com/us/shopping-tools/purchase/payment-estimator

1 Like

It seems regular (non-Cosco) A-plan also gives 3000 bonus.

1 Like

Does anyone know if I can turn down the mileage on a Volvo?

Do you know that doing that is a federal crime?

I’m not going to do it I just want to know if it is possible

If you really are talking about rolling back the odometer, :man_facepalming:. Go ask somewhere else.

Then why are you asking? :SMH:

Can’t you just drive it in reverse? That’s what Ferris told me to do :wink:

1 Like

I thought this was so 20th century. I’m sure with the current technology it’s impossible to hide the actual mileage. It’s not Tesla, but remember how Musk killed that NY Times reporter by using car’s data?

Anyone else know how the incentives are broken down? Cap cost reduction or reduction from selling price?

It’s the same thing [20]

Adjusted cap cost ends up being the same, but there ends up being a difference for the sales tax on Cap Cost Reduction in CA.

It’s possible, send me 100 and I will send you the device

Yesterday I put a deposit down on 2017 T6 Mom. $2500 out of pocket.
Car has metallic paint, vision package and mom plus, convenience and 19.5" wheels. Lease is for 36 months 10K annually. I qualify for A plan pricing. When I build the car on Volvo website MSRP is $58745.

Did I get a good deal . Not sure.

You didn’t even state what you’ll be paying monthly and it’s not a good idea to put a down payment, so probably not.

Sorry - thought I put the monthly. $498 for 36 mo. Usually I pay tax, title and fees but instead I am only paying $2500 out of pocket.

Only $2500? What state are you in? Depending on your location, those fees are usually less than $2500.

With the MF so low, I’d rather roll everything into the monthly.