2017 Volvo S90 Inscription T6 lease

Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . I’m the king and I’d like to appoint @vhooloo as my royal advisor . Once I figure out how to code I’m gonna make a crown badge . I’d also like to appoint @Ursus as the boring bland accountant. One day we will dedicate royal s90 stipends for you @Ursus

Personally, I think the A6 is top 2. Interior felt really really nice , but , I feel like it’s smaller than the others . Back seats are kind of jammy

S90 looks great inside, but, call me weird I didn’t like how it felt

2 Likes

drove all but a6 and my personal thoughts

Fun to drive
535d

Luxury feel
E400

Awesome seats and cool looking headlights
S90

New here to the forum but wanted to share my recent experience. I am lucky enough where my company offers me A Plan pricing with Volvo, essentially you get all incentives off invoice of the car. Yesterday I was offered on a T6 Inscription with every option but the B&W speaker system for $574 with 771 down out the door. I apologize as I am a newbie and don’t have all the metric in front of me. They had 3 2016s left, 2 Inscriptions and a Momentum. The prices all with the same down payment were $621/month for the $65k inscription, $574/mo for the one i spoke of, and $517 for the momentum. With A plan the negotiating is supposed to be done for you, but it seemed alot of you did a better job getting below invoice just negotiating alone. I tried to move the needle knowing the 2018s have a longer wheelbase, but no dice.

Want to know if anyone else has experience with A plan and if above was a decent price. I live in NY btw.

I negotiated T6 MOM with msrp 60k~ for 310 before taxes and fees for friend but he decided to go with T6 Inscription >.<

MSRP: 67K~
Dealer Discount: -6.2K
Sales price: 60.8K
Volvo Incentives and Rebates: -7.7K
Costco rebate: -3K
Volvo Pull ahead conquest: -2.7K
Cap cost: 47.1K

Residual 50% (10K miles per year)- pretty bad
Mo: 36
MF: .00007 - free money

Monthly payment excluding taxes and fees - $390

Good luck fellas!!! deal is out there

AAA+ grand master Jin. I hereby nominate you for #trustedhacker status ++

What is the Costco rebate and the Volvo Pull ahead conquest? Also which state is this deal in? Seems like an amazing deal for a 65K+ car. Is this deal for the Momentum or the inscription?

I am honored! (20char)

Yeah, he got extra ~$170/mo off by having Costco and conquest. Without it (and not all qualify) - not that great

if you are Costco member you get 3k off

pull ahead is if you currently have lease under 1 year for other luxury brand, Volvo will pay 6months upto $750 per month.

friend has 335 with monthly $450 so $450 * 6month = $2700

true not easy to replicate as this deal requires you to have current lease upto 6month to maximize plus Costco member before aug 1 >.<

So what would the price be without the conquest? Will it make the car significantly more expensive?

about 470~ish before TAXES and FEES

thanks…(20 characters)

More like about ~$497-ish :slight_smile:

how so? I got ~459 finance charge and ~6 interest charge

$417 + $80 ($2,700 conquest)

my bad 417 was with tax which I corrected it… should be $390

this is inscription (20char)