2017 Volvo S90 Inscription T6 lease

I think they have an additional savings coupon now - different from normal deal

but in order for additional costco savings 3k, you need Costco Volvo a-plan pricing which I doubt is far less than normal max discount you can get from msrp. I am not 100% sure how good of a-plan pricing is tho

As you know, I’m in the middle of negotiating, but according to Costco’s Terms and Conditions, the dealer can negotiate below the A-Plan price. I’ve already have a couple of dealers offer me $1500 under invoice, which on my configuration is around 3k off the Costco price.

A-Plan pricing on a $59,260 Momentum is $57,900. Not a good discount at all so there is room for negotiation.

so is it possible to negotiate far below Costco A-plan (like 10%-12% off of msrp) and qualify additional 3k Costco incentive?

Volvo invoice includes $500 advertising credit. Edmunds shows invoice at about $3K (I think) off MSRP, but Volvo’s invoice would be $2.5K off MSRP. So when they give you $1.5K under invoice it’s about $4K off MSRP - $55K sale price before incentives. This is what they give you?

The lowest I have gotten someone so far is $55,400 before applying the Costco incentive and other incentives. So yes @Ursus about $55k. I’m pushing for more, but I’m also not in a rush to lease so I may just ask for $53,000 at the end of the month and see what happens.

Yep, they don’t give up this $500 advertising credit easily, so here is your extra $400. But there is also 4% holdback and you should try to get most of it. And this all before incentives.

Could’ve swore I saw somewhere that Volvo holdback is 1%. Is it different for the S90?

As far as I know it’s 4% for all Volvos

I wasn’t sure but, I checked like 3 sites they all say 1%

I’m wrong then, I guess. I asked a former Volvo salesman last year about how deep a dealer could go on the sales price when negotiated my lease. I think he said 4%. Don’t know, maybe 4% included floor plan also…

Found old one from 2011 for MY 2012 for the Subaru Forester and can confirm 2% holdback :slight_smile:

1 Like

(20 characters …)

You didn’t have to delete it LOL My wife does, it’s her third.

I was kidding but, it kind of sounded mean haha

Not at all. Subarus are ugly, not as refined as competitors, but still great cars with excellent resale value.

1 Like

Reliable too right ?

Zero issues on all 3, but I don’t keep them for more than 4 years.

Let’s stick to S90 and Costco.
So the game plan is:
a) Get a dealer through Costco (membership = 50 - slick deals has 1-Year Costco Gold Membership w/ $20 Costco Cash + Coupons $60)
b) negotiate 10% off with dealer before Costco 3k eg 60k - 6k = 54k
c) Apply costco 3k 54k - 3k = 51k
d) apply volvo discount/incentives 51k-7k = 44k
e) Get around 4k conquest lease pull ahead 44k - 4k = 40k
f) Apply MSD
g) With 51% residual, 30ish K RV. your payments should be 4YX, with Y being a low number :slight_smile:
h) Get $200 Costo credit with Survey, uncork bottle of champagne, celebrate :slight_smile:

1 Like