2017 Toyota Rav4 XLE AWD

Guys, new to this forum and its very insightful reading all the discussion. I am reaching out to one of the toyota dealers in Midwest to match this.
Has anyone tried to get the deal mentioned for XLE by OP. I was quoted $283 for 0 down (including title, tax and fees). Is this a good deal?

No thatā€™s not a good deal sorry. For that car it needs to be under 200 zero down to be a good deal

1 Like

Thanks!! The dealer declined to match the MA Dealer offer citing that it is not regional. I am new to leasing, any tips that might help.

1 Like

Toyota was a waste of time. I got several verbal and 2 email confirmations of match. Both dealers I drove to declined to finalize. I didnt continue with Mt Sales I got the deal locked down on the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid before I went over.

Looks like the 165/24 month is for a pay upfront deal.

1 Like

Just keep checking the site here. If there is a good deal you can get the info and see if the dealer will match. Generally if one dealer can do it, other ones can too.

It also helps to learn how to use the lease calculator. If you find out the residual value and money factor for a car that will be all you need to find out what the payment should be at the mostā€¦

Once you have those basic things then you can work on trimming parts of the deal to get the payments down

Thanks @naderade. This is helpful!

Mountain Sales Toyota sales manager called today. Since I had nothing to lose I told him his dealership and sales people were a joke and no way I would buy or lease a car from them. He came back with a ā€˜personal guaranteeā€™ that they would honor the lease bargain on the LE.

165 mo with 165 drive off.

1 Like

I was at mountain states yesterday and he showed me 350 with zero down :joy::joy: I literally laughed and asked if he was high. Then the sales person texted me later and offered me 270 with 1500 down which I then laughed again. The deal they advertise on their own website was better than the deals they offered me.

I texted my sales person saying that one of their ā€œmanagersā€ offered that deal to my friend and if they would match. We will see what he says

Ended up picking my LE in MA on Tuesday. 28k MSRP for 165/month plus tax with 1500 down including first month. Happy with it so far!

3 Likes

For the 2017 Rav4 XLE with Technology Package (MSRP around 31.5k) I was quoted $260/month after 7.65% sales tax with 1st payment due. (in Colorado)

MF was .00001
Military & College Grad rebates not included since i donā€™t qualify. The only thing you need is 720+ credit score for this deal.

I think this was a pretty solid offer since it has push to start, lane keep, navigation, etcā€¦

We are going with the cruze though to replace our 2014 civic ex, since the chevy is leasing for so so cheap right now.

2 Likes

Which dealer? Went round and round with several that would offer the renig in person.

Mountain states. Said they only had 1 white one in stock and I had to do it by yesterday to get it.

Why? Was it a Valentineā€™s day special? Dealers will use any trick in the book to get you to sign.

ā€¦else it would turn into black base FWD RAV4 at midnight

2 Likes

hahahahaā€¦ I hate that nonsense. Good reason to come back the next day just to throw it in their face that theyā€™re liars.

Theyā€™ll say anything, but itā€™s easy to check inventory online. IF there really is just one of your preferred color, and the deal is right, donā€™t wait to lock it down.

Since my civic lease isnā€™t up until April, I would have needed to pay Honda the $350 disposition & last 2 months ($300), so an extra $650. I asked if she could help me out with that so she then dropped the lease from $269/mo after tax down to $258/month. This would help me save $400 off the $650 I would have paid Honda. She gave me 1 day for the offer (of course.)

Didnā€™t move on it since weā€™re getting a car now instead. Curious on if they would have renigged the offer like others are sayingā€¦

Like everyone else is saying, unless the MF/Residuals are changing the next day, and incentive runs out, or the car gets sold, the dealer is not going to pass on selling a car the next day if they were willing to make the deal the day before.

Iā€™m currently on my 2nd RAV4 lease but not looking to go that route again. My 2015 has seriously felt like a downgrade from my 2012. While in for my service sales snagged me and I told them outright that Iā€™m not interested in the Rav4 unless itā€™s a steal of a deal. They said to let them try.

Contrary to everything Iā€™ve been learning from you guys, I told them what Iā€™m trying for other suvs - 0 drove off, under 200 a month. Nothing to lose since Iā€™m not too keen on the RAV4.

They of course did the usual dance and finally when I got to the third finance manager the best he could do on the XLE was $195 a month with $2700 at signing.

This was in Central Florida. Sorry no details as they didnā€™t get that far. Too far off I guess.

Anyone snagged any good Rav 4 deals lately?

1 Like