2017 Toyota Rav4 XLE AWD

Longtime leaser here, just discovered this forum while researching a RAV4 LE AWD lease for a friend.

It should be noted OP is getting the $750 college grad rebate.

Boch in MA is advertising $165/mo for RAV4 LE AWD. $1244 TDAS ($429 doc, $650 acquisition, first month), 24 months, 12k miles. MSRP $28,008, cap cost $23,192 (17.5% off MSRP) No college grad rebate required, no security deposit, expires 1/31/17.

This is the best advertised offer I could find in the area. I’m bringing this to a Toyota salesman who we work with frequently to see if he will match.

2 Likes

Browsing theor website I dont see the ad. Can you link to it?

You may have to enter some BS information to “unlock” it.

Yup. 24 mo 12k. They have a half dozen vehicles listed so doesnt look like bait.

Agreed it doesn’t appear to be a one-deal bait, but hopefully they didn’t decide to discount 6 of them and that’s it. I’m using this as a starting point with my dealer anyway, and will negotiate to match.

1 Like

Its less than .6 of MSRP so killer deal. Forwarded it to my dealer too.

.75 of MSRP with the down payment. 210/mo. Local dealer is matching without a fight which is surprising.

I think OP deal is much better … XLE AWD at $195 a month for 36/12, am i missing something?

Which dealer matched this?

OP got a huge drop on MSRP. I went through every dealer in Denver and best I could get was $40/mo more.

Groove toyota matched. Mountain Sales is matching plus dropping title/reg fees. Bounced the ball back to Groove to beat.

Groove seems to be the best dealer around. Spoke to them about a Tundra and the number they gave me was the exact number I pulled from the calc on this site. Everyone else is inflating APR and giving crazy prices as if they think I’m stupid lol

So what is the total numbers? This thread is getting big and I’m a little confused.

Groove is matching.

28k MSRP RAV4 LE
1224 @signing incl all fees and first month.
$165/mo plus tax.
24mo 12k

Same details as the above but the dealer is waving title/reg fees. Groove was initial best offer every time and only matched by other dealers a couple times. I was amazed mountain toyota offered to match w/fes waived.

Groove called me back and folded. Onto Mountain Sales.

2 Likes

looks like the RAV 4 is the best deal between Mazda, rogue and Toyota.

I will be calling them shortly

1 Like

Reached out to bay area dealer, shared this deal and asked to match, this is what he got back with,

2017 Rav4 do not come with MF0.00001.

You got wrong information from your friend.

But I would like to help you out when you are ready .

They have a few left (only 3) but I’ve been told by McGee they would match or beat. Any updates on your end for a more competitive deal? I’d rather go with the XLE if it’s only a bit more, $250/36 plus same fees is the best I’ve gotten so far which doesn’t seem at all worth the extra $85/month.

What happened with mountain? And who should we contact? The salesman? Ty

Which area dealer is this offer from?

did some one try in california

Boston area dealership