2017 Sienna XLE

Helped a friend negotiate the following deal last week:

2017 Sienna XLE w/ Nav
(FWD 8 passenger model)
MSRP $38,489
RV 59% for 36m/12k mpy

MF .00056
After 6 MSD .00008
(Can’t be zero or negative, they allow up to 9 MSD otherwise)

Selling price $35,300.00
Doc fee $399.00
Cap cost reduction $0.00
Acq $650.00
Tax $987.56
Reg $289.00
Tire tax $7.50
Net cap cost $37,633.06

Due at signing: first month + 6 MSD

In terms of negotiation, everything was done over email and a few phone calls. That doesn’t mean it was super easy. Most internet sales dept still don’t really want to or know how to engage with a knowledgable consumer. You are more than likely to be relayed the usual quote of X per month and Y due, with no transparency on cap cost, MF, etc.

Honda dealers weren’t much better. 2017 Odysseys aren’t out yet (Honda seems to have dropped the ball), and 2016 Ex-L with no Nav or RES should theoretically have been a bit cheaper than the aforementioned Sienna. But the best offer was 2,500 due at signing and $357/month.

Looks solid. What did the monthly end up being?

Wonder if there will be equity at lease end. A colleague just sold his Odyssey to Beepi; with one month left, the payoff was $22K and Beepi bought it for $26K.

$383 before tax and reg.

Equity would be great. If Beepi and Carmax are still buying cars in 2-3 years, I’ll tell them to check them out first.

Beepi went out of business …

which dealership? was it in OC or LA area? Care to share your sales rep info? I’m debating about selling off the odyssey for the sienna :slight_smile:

is there a big difference between the odyssey vs. the sienna? i’ve read a ton of reviews for both but i’m curious about why you’d want to switch. thanks in advance!

I’m werid about cabin noise. If it wasnt for the cabin noise i’d stick to the odyssey. Some people dont even notice it. If your one of those people odyssey is a much better deal IMO.

It was in NJ …(20)

not sure the Sienna is much better TBH

Hi …this is an old thread but what dealership in NJ was it? In the market for a sienna?