2016 Honda Odyssey EX-L Deal or no deal?

This is the initial response following an internet inquiry. First time leaser so a few questions.

First, the sale price seems like it could be trimmed down a little since this is one of the last remaining 2016’s out there. Anybody have a target for me? Anyone have any information of the lease cash and such that they are getting back? I’ve seen deals like this on here dating back to August-October of last year so I guess I would just expect more this time of year with the new models out.

Second, the RV % seems low at about 53% but also seems normal for what I have seen posted lately online. I’ve looked at these units used and most 2013-2014 EX-L are listed for $22-25k. If I hope to have equity to either buy or trade in at lease end, do these numbers look ok?

Thanks for any insight.

Well this vehicle sold, so I started working with a new dealer and their information has been more cryptic. Either way, I found out from Edmunds forums that the MF is .0003 (which the current dealer has acknowledged and the RV is 53% with $2450 in lease cash back to the dealer.

Here are the new dealers numbers:

MSRP: $36805
Sale Price: $31009
Gross Cap Cost: $32050.90
Net Cap Cost: $32780.63
RV: $19340
Acq: $595
Doc: $399
Title/reg: $35
Sales tax: $729.65

Payment: $389/mo

A couple of key things I see. The gross and net cap costs seem backwards. The net includes the sales tax.

Second, when I plug these numbers into multiple calculators I get lower payments, like I should be around $370. Thanks for any insight.

Why pay that much for a 16?

I looked at 2017 as well and I was quoted $20-$30 more per month by the same dealer. Is there something I am missing? Additionally, these numbers are just what they have supplied to me via internet inquiry, I fully intend to try to negotiate further. Do you have any suggestions for what I should be shooting for? Thanks.

Are you set on the Ody or would consider others?

Would consider others, leather is a must. Thanks.

You should be able to do better considering this was done when 2017s were brand new, plus it has more features than an Ody EXL

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2017-sienna-xle/3794

Max_g,
How does this look? I realize this is later in the year than your deal but this is the best I have been able to do on Toyota locally. According to the guys on Edmunds the local MR and RV for April should be .00024 and 57%, but this dealer quoted me 0.00001 and still 57% RV with no MSD. This is sign and drive 36/12. My deal is on the left and yours on the right for comparison.

Nice…you’ve got a bigger discount so that’s great. The MF is literally the lowest it could be. If your RV was .59 like in the fall your payment would be even lower but it is what it is. I assume you’ve shopped around.